Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Now, Srman Jain turns producer..

Summary: Actors usually harbor dreams of getting behind camera and directing, but there are some who also want to turn producers. There is one such actor who recently gave a shot at production by making an ad film in a matter of just four days. The debut producer is the charming Srman Jain, who is currently seen giving company to Ronit Roy in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilms). The lad recently produced an ad for the popular diamond brand, VGC. Srman also gave us an insight of the title of his production house 'Sunmelters Pvt Ltd'. "My dad who is a lot into ideology had decided upon this name long back. I love the concept of sun and its melting effect and thus used it for my first," smiles the actor. Enjoying playing the street smart guy in Adaalat the actor says he is in talks with some more projects as a producer but till then he is enjoying being super busy shooting for his show. Way to go…Srman!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MriduBsuku_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now, Srman Jain turns producer.." in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chandni4433

IF-Sizzlerz

chandni4433

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
TFS

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
TFS...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top