Suggestions / Comments

Do we have Sarabhai Vs sarabhai forum? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

TheGadabout

IF-Dazzler

TheGadabout

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
CAN THEY PLEASE OPEN THIS FORUM?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do we have Sarabhai Vs sarabhai forum? (Page 5)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Originally posted by *Dev.*

same here!Big smile
 gawd! roshesh just crack me up dude!LOL i also like minisha & maya. Loved that episode where monisha became sophisticated & maya was jealous of her.LOL
Rosesh is hilarious!! And his poems and yes also the way he says 'momma'LOLLOLLOL
Same here Monesha and Maya are awesome.  Hahaha yeah that episode was greatLOLLOLand also annoyed of the fact that see was learning to become sophisticated from the lady who was more 'high class' than Maya herself :PLOL 
There was one episode where Sonya [ Indravadhan's and Maya's daughter] predicts that some one from their family would go far away, and Maya and Monesha think that they will dieLOLLOL it was too funnyLOLLOL
there some recurring characters like Madhubhai, who kept irritating Indravadhan as he was short of hearing..it was just too funnyROFL

yeah his way of saying momma is just looks soo cute as well as hilarious at the same time.LOLLOL. Yeah Maya cannot tolerate anyone if its about sophisticationLOL.
yeah, seen that episode more than 3 times by nowLOL & at last both maya & monisha were keeping hands in hands like they are afraid & maya thought that monisha is gone.LOLBut she was sleeping actually.LOL

yeah madhubhai's permanent dialogue was ...''ehhh''.LOL

there was an episode about sahil's marriage with monisha...LOL

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoodfellaSnoop

CAN THEY PLEASE OPEN THIS FORUM?

yeah please since i feel odd in going to Chat club & also dont like to chat much. Instead & inspite of that, i would like to discuss it.

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
shreya add me in if u wanna open a chat club for sarabhai...am so in...i love tht show..

asharithvik

Goldie

asharithvik

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Hats Off to remake Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai?
Hats Off to remake Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai?

This piece of news is specially for the fans of the evergreen and popular sitcom Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, produced by J.D.Majethia's Hats Offproductions.

If sources are to be believed than the makers are all set to come up with the re-make of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai on Star Pravah. Yes! You read it correct! Sarabhai after ruling millions of hearts on Hindi television industry, now is trying hands on Marathi TV industry to re-create the magic.

Source further quips, "The casting for the project is still on as they need actors to fit in those unique roles and do justice to the characters likeRoseshIndravardhanMonisha, Sahil and the one and only, Maya Sarabhai."

If everything falls in place, the makers will soon go on floors in a month.

When contacted, J.D Majethia refused to comment.

Get ready to witness the charisma of Sarabhai again.

OMG!! Thank you so much!! Too excited Dancing

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

shreya add me in if u wanna open a chat club for sarabhai...am so in...i love tht show..

.Peeves.

IF-Rockerz

.Peeves.

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
OMG! I love that serial .. I want it back :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top