Do we have Sarabhai Vs sarabhai forum? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
@KS_Shreya: I'm in. Really, we need a CC at least, if we can't have the Forum itself.
CAN THEY PLEASE OPEN THIS FORUM?
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Rosesh is hilarious!! And his poems and yes also the way he says 'momma'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Same here Monesha and Maya are awesome.  Hahaha yeah that episode was great๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and also annoyed of the fact that see was learning to become sophisticated from the lady who was more 'high class' than Maya herself :P๐Ÿ˜† 
There was one episode where Sonya [ Indravadhan's and Maya's daughter] predicts that some one from their family would go far away, and Maya and Monesha think that they will die๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it was too funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
there some recurring characters like Madhubhai, who kept irritating Indravadhan as he was short of hearing..it was just too funny๐Ÿคฃ

yeah his way of saying momma is just looks soo cute as well as hilarious at the same time.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Yeah Maya cannot tolerate anyone if its about sophistication๐Ÿ˜†.
yeah, seen that episode more than 3 times by now๐Ÿ˜† & at last both maya & monisha were keeping hands in hands like they are afraid & maya thought that monisha is gone.๐Ÿ˜†But she was sleeping actually.๐Ÿ˜†

yeah madhubhai's permanent dialogue was ...''ehhh''.๐Ÿ˜†

there was an episode about sahil's marriage with monisha...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by GoodfellaSnoop

CAN THEY PLEASE OPEN THIS FORUM?

yeah please since i feel odd in going to Chat club & also dont like to chat much. Instead & inspite of that, i would like to discuss it.
shreya add me in if u wanna open a chat club for sarabhai...am so in...i love tht show..
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Hats Off to remake Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai?
Hats Off to remake Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai?

This piece of news is specially for the fans of the evergreen and popular sitcom Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, produced by J.D.Majethia's Hats Offproductions.

If sources are to be believed than the makers are all set to come up with the re-make of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai on Star Pravah. Yes! You read it correct! Sarabhai after ruling millions of hearts on Hindi television industry, now is trying hands on Marathi TV industry to re-create the magic.

Source further quips, "The casting for the project is still on as they need actors to fit in those unique roles and do justice to the characters likeRosesh, Indravardhan, Monisha, Sahil and the one and only, Maya Sarabhai."

If everything falls in place, the makers will soon go on floors in a month.

When contacted, J.D Majethia refused to comment.

Get ready to witness the charisma of Sarabhai again.

OMG!! Thank you so much!! Too excited 
Originally posted by anu rulz

shreya add me in if u wanna open a chat club for sarabhai...am so in...i love tht show..

OMG! I love that serial .. I want it back :(