Hum ne li hai... Shapath

TOI: Aman Verma's reading hobby

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Aman Verma's reading hobby

Aman Verma's reading hobby

Actor Aman Varma's favourite pass time is reading. 

Though he can hardly find time of his busy schedule, he loves reading whenever he can shell out time.

"My hobby is reading.Reading perks me up makes me feel fresh. I love to read wide variety of books from biographies to spiritual books and also short stories and poetry. Boxer Mohammed Ali's biography is one of my favourites and each time I feel low in spirit I browse through it. Since I have to travel a lot for work, it gives me ample space to read and disconnect from the world. I like to read while travelling in the flight. Chanakya's chant is what I am reading right now. I like to read Khushwant Singh's selected short stories also. Books take me in a different world of its own. I feel positive after reading a book of my choice. Another Pass time is going to gym. I apply fitness in my daily life. It's very important to stay fit and stress free. Gymming surely is a good way to rejuvenate oneself. What you eat is important and what is eating you is equally important," says the actor.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top