India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwAshi and Sha----rey (Page 2)

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
frankly I never had any problem with aashi as swayams' love for Sharon is just unbeatable...so I absolutely don't mind swayam aashi being dance partners, cs-ACS or friends...but with Sharon, though I don't doubt her love she has major trust issues..in most critical situations swayam first thinks about Sharon but same can't be said about Sharon...though she has come a long way n m happy about it, still she neads to learn how to maintain relationship...that's why m glad during confession swayam brought up this point that it is Sharon who is fickle minded n can do anything with the relationship...n as you said Sharon never gad to fought for her love thus she takes it granted...i really hope this stops n she realises that she needs to work on maintaining relationship with swayam...sharon really needs some blow to understand that relationship has it's own place  in life n it needs some major understanding n sensible efforts compared to friendship ..
P.s. Love your posts

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaswaron77radhks12345VruShan_MaNanPooja-Jpiyu_swaronrinku90

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
You know by the end of it, which I mean next week itself, Sharonshould not only realise her mistake of not giving attention to Swayam when needed the most, but also I want her to realise how it feels when you see your love with someone else. She has to go through the uncomfortness to see the love of your life with some one else!! I really want her to refuse to dance with Rey, I so despise this Sharon and Rey dance pair, even hate is mild word for them!!
I don't want Rey ever to interact with Sharon even as a friend, I can't stand it even they stand next to each otherAngry

PS: I really hope its just 2-3 steps of Swayam and Aashi's dance, as I can see them beyond few seconds togetherCry And BETTER Sharon refuse to dance with Rey in future, I want it badly!!!!

I just want SwaRon mahnCry
PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
LOL SwaShi ..seriously now?? -_-
_/\_ whoever combined this name!!
& really it's annoying dude!! we wanna watch SwaRon NOT Aashi & Swayam -__-

VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Completely Agree with you and nice post.Thumbs Up
seriously I don't have any problem with SwAshi now.
But ya I hate Sha____Rey.Angry
But its sad that Sharon ko realize kare ke liye swayam- aashi ka dance dhikhana padh rha hai.Cry
But its high time now, Sharon has to prove her love for Swayam too.
poojavrushan Senior Member
poojavrushan
poojavrushan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Agree with you just hope koi big misundestanding na create ho jaye

Go to top