Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vinitam

vinitam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
after listen about discription on tata sky i think we will get to see SwAshi and Sha---Rey.
u all must be thinking y i have written swashi name together but sha--rey not.
actually i really wanted ashi to be made d back up dancer with swayam just to make sharon realise how it feels to see ur lover wid someone else.
secondary i have less problem with swashi compared to sha---rey.
not only problem i just hate them together.
i have no as such problem wid swashi as i have full trust on swayam that uske saamne chahe koi bhi ho usse sharon ke alawa koi nahi dhikhti.
but unfortunately sharon ke sath aisa nahi she sometimes trusted her bff even more than swayam.she had breakup wid swayam many times for no solid reason.
so l cant blindly trust her love for swayam.
i am not saying that she is going to leave swayam but still i cant trust her love like i trust swayam's love for her.
more than that i dont want swayam to suffer any more as he has suffered the most in whole gang and i dont want to see him living in jealousy or insecurity for no reason.
but sharon really needs some Ashi dose to get the reality check.
i want to see her struggling a bit to get hiim back as swayam has struggled much.

Edited by vinitam - 17 August 2013 at 7:10am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

swasikamlesh32tca21venusrockzshaanswayamanushka1129poojavrushanpiyu_swaronDD_Tannufansnehaswaron77tannuluvnancynnvPooja-JVruShan_SwaRon...Diya...rinku90Muskan_SwaRon--Rose--swaron9113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwAshi and Sha----rey" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DD_Tannufan

Goldie

DD_Tannufan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
         i totally understand your feelings dear ... even i dont have any problem with swayam and aashi ...  in fact i am kinda excited to know how they will perform with each other ... i mean aashi is one of the best dancers and i have never seen her actually paired up with swayam
          and ya they are dancing that to with a brief that it should be passionate ... but some how i think that , i will feel less awkward  after seeing that performance  in comparsion with sharon- rey photo shoot ...
          i dont want to see swayam or sharon suffer in anyway but its high time sharon needs a reality check .. and i hope this will only lead to strengthening of swaron relation ... 
fingers crossed
Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitam--Rose--

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz

--Rose--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I m completely agree with u dear!!!
nice post:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitam

vinitam

vinitam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

i totally understand your feelings dear ... even i dont have any problem with swayam and aashi ... in fact i am kinda excited to know how they will perform with each other ... i mean aashi is one of the best dancers and i have never seen her actually paired up with swayam
        and ya they are dancing that to with a brief that it should be passionate ... but some how i think that , i will feel less awkward after seeing that performance in comparsion with sharon- rey photo shoot ...
        i dont want to see swayam or sharon suffer in anyway but its high time sharon needs a reality check .. and i hope this will only lead to strengthening of swaron relation ...
fingers crossed
Stern Smile
thanx for understanding my POV .i am too exited for swayam ashi performance. i just hope it would look less awkward than sharon rey photoshot but i cant handle sha--rey passionate performance on the same i cant tolerate it.

nancynnv

IF-Dazzler

nancynnv

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Sharon it's tym to show ur love...

I really want Sharon to feel jealous of Aashi n 

Realise dat she has SWAYAM n she is vry lucky to hv him...

vinitam

vinitam

vinitam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancynnv

Sharon it's tym to show ur love...

I really want Sharon to feel jealous of Aashi n

Realise dat she has SWAYAM n she is vry lucky to hv him...
she really need to realize the real worth of SWAYAM

nancynnv

snehaswaron77

Goldie

snehaswaron77

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Totally agree I don't even have cent percent problem with swayam performing with aashi even if its a passionate number...In fact I would want to see t them performing like that..no not because I love them o something but I want sharon's brain to start working & some sense is knocked in her tiny brain!!!!

vinitam

--Anushka--

IF-Dazzler

--Anushka--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I am hating sha--------rey the most now!!! This bond was the one I loved n today just hating it the most!!!!
Swashi are much better than sha--------rey!!
Plz CVS do not meddle with Swaron and Sharon now!!!! Enough of sha--------rey, fed up with it Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitam--Rose--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top