Vani Rani

India-Forums

Vani Rani
Vani Rani

Vani Rani Aug 19 - 23 Discussions (Page 5)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Isn't Swami supposed to be super intelligent?LOL Bhoomi atleast thinks so as he feels threatened by Swami and his small businessesShocked

BTW, I cannot understand why someone as educated as Selvi is such a fool. She is taking the wrong example under her circumstances, i.e, her mother..
How does Selvi think that any of her actions are even helping her bring Rajesh's father closer? Rather, I think that it is backfiring as Selvi is being shown as this person who would take domestic abuse and still not raise a voice against it..
Worse still, she plays the mahaan DIL and decides to shush any other person who manages to stand up against Kali and Shenba.. Angry
Why cannot Selvi see that the best thing would  be to let Kali and Shenba have a taste of their own medicine? Leave them to themselves and go out with your husband and MIL and have a life instead of playing the crying victim all the time and also making others like Vaani and her MIL stand there and be insulted for her mahaan act.. Selvi needs to use her brain big timeDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhinithya..

-vijayfan- Newbie
-vijayfan-
-vijayfan-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by -vijayfan-

y do i have a feeling tat rani...leaving the house with her family and them becoming super rich just like they show in film than wat bhoomi is going happen

Possible she might  leave the house but as for becoming rich i doubt with swami's character
LOL
di i think swami is not tat bad tat he can't understand business,...v saw tat in the granite debris episode..he did better than wat bhoomi cud hav...Swami needs confidence in him...and he sud lift his lazy ness off him
kavitaku Newbie
kavitaku
kavitaku

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
thank 4 update

Go to top