Vani Rani

India-Forums

Vani Rani
Vani Rani

Vani Rani Aug 19 - 23 Discussions (Page 3)

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Interesting Promo

Vani asking Swami about crore rupees loss. Bhoomi sitting in sofa giving villain look. Rani and Swami struggling to answer.

Selvi sitting in the sofa covering with blanket. MIL bringing coffee to Selvi. Shen pushes the glass on to floor. Vani enters the house.

Vani and Sevi alone. vani notices bandage on Selvi's hand and angrily asks about it. Selvi tries to hide. Kali comes. Vani and Kali exchanging angry look.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007Pallanguzhihopper_oceanCaryn

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
wohhh such a hot promo Shocked thanks newt for posting a brief one here. So Vani has came to know about the money aa? Bhoomi thiru thiru mulachufy so confirm his not changed yet Caryn LOL Unless bhoomi tells them the money got stolen cleverly hiding the fact money is with him nu.

Habba hopeful Vani drags both Rajesh Selvi out from that house. Only thing that loosu Selvi might say no she will stay here nu D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chits5Pallanguzhikalki2007Carynnewt2007

chits5 Groupbie
chits5
chits5

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya for the updatesClap.  I knew Bhoomi had to be acting otherwise it will be an end to Vani-Rani serial. I agree with you this Swami is maha useless. Why can't he stand up on his own and take care of his family. Even after Selvi left this man did not learn. What a shameShocked. Hopefuly Vani Rani put some sense into him. I loved the way Selvi said 'all the best' to Shembagam yesterday. That was classyClap.

Edited by chits5 - 22 August 2013 at 11:38am

kalki2007PallanguzhiKarthikkaCaryn

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update

whatever i was thinking you all pointed out

Bhoomi crocodile tears - he is totally acting but the way he portray himself really touching - his reasons were reasonable

did Vani believed him

hope he change himself

Shenba the evil oh man touching her cheek and the smile disgusting ( her acting was so good ) what she planning next

i think Jothi would try to change - she nearly lost her husband

Promo - Bhoomi with his evil look

Pallanguzhihopper_oceanCarynnewt2007

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya and Ratna.

Excellent episodes thus far. Episode 151 was the best for me. Radhikaa's acting as Vani was just superb. After Bhoomi polamburan for a long time, she asks just one question "Eppidinga manasu vantuchu ennai vittitu pove?" I had tears in my eyes. So touching. Loved the dialogues too.

I also doubt Bhoomi's so called change of heart. I don't think that it is Vani's money he is after, but he has a huge ego. Reminds me of GJ from Selvi - neenga nalavara kettavara?

Anaconda was back to a hypocritical, selfish, malicious self. What a jenmam (I know I have said that before). She really has a twisted mind. Well done, Poongodi!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhihopper_oceanCaryn

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Whyyy is Swami like that?? Despite many lessons and also scoldings from his kids still his behaving like an  idiot??  All this while his been just sitting at home doing nothing. And when he had business to run, like a coward he gave that up only cause his brother threaten him and he don't want rani to get hurt. Then he went to work with his brother ... he knows his capability then why went to go and collect the money? He just cannot stand up and talk for himself at all!!! Clear enough his not fit to be a husband or father. Now when Bhoomi offered to open back the business his giving stupid lame reason his mind is upset Angry will he be just sitting like this if they are not under Vani and Bhoomi?? Such shameless person and i am so mad after yesterday episode Angry

Its because he cannot stand up and speak he has lost everything in his life and his being insulted by both Bhoomi and anacondo ... only the day Swami stands up.. that's the day Bhoomi will not be able to break him down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna.

I get angry about Swami but at the same time I think he is not stupid.

He may know Bhoomi is being two-faced.  Or he wants to make Bhoomi look good in Vani's eyes.  Remember he knows Bhoomi's motive to get Selvi married to Sunil and also he is trying to get rid of Vani.   I think Swami will do anything to make others think bad of him and good of Bhoomi.

Although I don't understand one thing, why is Bhoomi so eager that Rani should leave the house after all these years.

I mean he dotes on Thenu.

Edited by Caryn - 22 August 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhihopper_oceannewt2007

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Well, well, well...Bhoomi did not change...that's a surprise. Not. Really wanted to slap Anaconda's face when she says only now she is relieved, What an ungrateful witch she is, old hag should be tied to a stake and burned alive. Bloody hypocrite. Angry

Swami is pathetic. But like Caryn, I am also puzzled why he wants Rani out. Surely not because of Selvi and Rajesh?Confused And I remember one scene where she tells Swami that Bhoomi was not always like that...that he was different before, loving and supportive.

I have a feeling that Vani knows Bhoomi was acting.

Shenba is downright female dog. Somebody please do something. Selvi seems to have inherited Swami's timidness.

More of Poongodi and Thenu...and I miss the comedy piece Rani.

Lets see what happens tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Go to top