India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Sorry guys... (Page 4)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
If IPK fans are hurt then they should post hate mails and tweets to only SP as they are the people behind all this mess. Its nowhere avinash fault right .It was not as if avi asked the sp to change the baname right?? I agree u guys are hurt because of the show being named as ipk2. But why on the earth are u guys spilling ur anger on us fans and avinash. What have we and avinash done? ? Why cant ipk fans use some common sense. We can understand u guys r hurt but why cant u guys understand tht u shd not hurt the actors involved in the show. Had the same thing happened to cb we would not have targeted actors in the show for sure. PLEASE KEEP UR ANGER targeted towards the channel and refrain from posting hurtful comments to avi or us.

And yes if ur really sorry then ask those crazy ipk people to apologize to Avinash Sachdev. We are hardly affected by all this drama...but that guy doesn't deserve to be at the receiving end of u ipk fans because he is just doing his work to earn just like everyone of us. RESPECT THAT.

Edited by sia_lovely - 17 August 2013 at 1:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niru06laxmis--Ekta--Neerjaaradev24Flower___powergoolab

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
You are right sia still the people come here to complain
They tell us to tell them to change name why they dont
Tell.i hope avinash is ok to here all the bulshit
When ruby is in pv2 same shit we hear for her now she live
The show is ok now is avinash turn poor guy
Dont worry avi your fans love you always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelyFlower___power

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

If IPK fans are hurt then they should post hate mails and tweets to only SP as they are the people behind all this mess. Its nowhere avinash fault right .It was not as if avi asked the sp to change the baname right?? I agree u guys are hurt because of the show being named as ipk2. But why on the earth are u guys spilling ur anger on us fans and avinash. What have we and avinash done? ? Why cant ipk fans use some common sense. We can understand u guys r hurt but why cant u guys understand tht u shd not hurt the actors involved in the show. Had the same thing happened to cb we would not have targeted actors in the show for sure. PLEASE KEEP UR ANGER targeted towards the channel and refrain from posting hurtful comments to avi or us.

And yes if ur really sorry then ask those crazy ipk people to apologize to Avinash Sachdev. We are hardly affected by all this drama...but that guy doesn't deserve to be at the receiving end of u ipk fans because he is just doing his work to earn just like everyone of us. RESPECT THAT.

Sia, it is one thing to have certain emotions ~ hurt, love, hate, etc. But it is altogether another matter to "explain" them using right words LIKE YOU HAVE. Your words have maintained civility yet strongly conveyed what needs to be conveyed to these so called fans of ipk1.

Say sorry to Avinash Sachdev you morons. Angry 

Like you say Sia, what wrong has Avinash done? Just earning a living and getting bashing for doing that???

Take your complaints to SP. What godly right you have, how dare you barge in here to say sorry so that every thing becomes hunky dorry, ha????DeadAngryOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niru06sia_lovelyNeerjaamaya-kkFlower___power

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Originally posted by seema12345

Oops sorry to welcome you hope u  will be a part of Avinash's new show forum

And thanks for answering my post but u know that saying a few apples ---- glad u are not that apple 

I don't have anything against the show yaar... I am seriously fed up with SP... So I am gonna stop watching SP, after EHMMBH ends...

So I won't be a part of the new forum... But from the bottom of my heart, I wish all the best to the show & actorsThumbs Up The show is gonna start soon... So enjoySmile

all who are bashing Avinash making dumb  and stupid vm and saying u enjoyed it just for the pics dose not sound ------
Tell ur friends to apologies to Avinash on Fb Twitter etc insulting him is not -------

As for not visiting this forum that's upto you and why not watch the show if nothing against Avinash and the show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower___power

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I am seriously against bashing the show & the actors... I really respect their hardwork... Their hardwork will give them success... No amount of bashing can take away the success they really deserve...

I have tried telling my friends that do not discourage the new show... But I couldn't change anyone's opinions... Sorry abt that... There are fans who are only against SP...

I respect Avinash for the patience he maintains towards fans' bashing... Really feel sorry for him...

@radev24: I dared to barge here & say sorry becoz I feel guilty... I couldn't bare Avinash getting bashed like this... Actually I can't see anyone getting bashed unnecessarily...

@maya: Again I am saying... I don't have anything against the show... But I seriously had enough becoz of SP... I know a lot abt how they spoil their own shows for the sake of trps... So I don't want to risk myself in investing my time & money to SP...

I wish All the best to Avinash & the new show... Enjoy the show guys...

--Ekta--

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I am seriously against bashing the show & the actors... I really respect their hardwork... Their hardwork will give them success... No amount of bashing can take away the success they really deserve...

I have tried telling my friends that do not discourage the new show... But I couldn't change anyone's opinions... Sorry abt that... There are fans who are only against SP...

I respect Avinash for the patience he maintains towards fans' bashing... Really feel sorry for him...

@radev24: I dared to barge here & say sorry becoz I feel guilty... I couldn't bear Avinash getting bashed like this for no fault of his... Actually I can't see anyone getting bashed unnecessarily...

@maya: Again I am saying... I don't have anything against the show... But I seriously had enough becoz of SP... I know a lot abt how they spoil their own shows for the sake of trps... So I don't want to risk myself in investing my time & money to SP...

I wish All the best to Avinash & the new show... Enjoy the show guys...

--Ekta--

Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaagoolab

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
 If an actor,s popularity can guarantee of the show success ,then why  some show , just started few months ago is going to end despite the good cast . Its the story and handling that , is the boss . actors or no actors .

radev24

Go to top