Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Haan Haan Hum Crazy Hain #5 (Open Thread) (Page 68)

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Humne toh pyaar mein aisa kaam kar diya... pyaar ki raahon par apna naam kar diya.. Day DreamingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LoveForever-

.DarkPoet. IF-Dazzler
.DarkPoet.
.DarkPoet.

Joined: 17 March 2013
Posts: 4216

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Spammer-

Originally posted by -Spammer-

Originally posted by -Spammer-

ROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LoveForever-

.DarkPoet. IF-Dazzler
.DarkPoet.
.DarkPoet.

Joined: 17 March 2013
Posts: 4216

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Spammer-

Originally posted by -Spammer-

Originally posted by -Spammer-

Originally posted by -Spammer-

ROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LoveForever-

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Pooja..

Humne toh pyaar mein aisa kaam kar diya... pyaar ki raahon par apna naam kar diya.. Day DreamingROFL
.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.

Joined: 25 April 2012
Posts: 30526

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Pooja..

Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

Originally posted by ..Pooja..

Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

Originally posted by ..Pooja..

Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

Originally posted by ..Pooja..

Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

Originally posted by ..Pooja..

Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

poo..Broken HeartROFL
Toota toota ek parinda aise toota..DisapproveROFL
dil tod ne wali kamini..ROFL
Kam means less and Inni in punjabi means Itni.. So iska matlab Itni Kam..ShockedROFL
poo u r too much..ConfusedROFL
Shukriya come come wali memsaab.. CoolROFL
saali kamini tera shukria tu tere paas hi rakh..AngryROFL
Chal thik hai waapis kar de mereko.. EmbarrassedROFL
ye le..fake diya maine catch kar le..ROFL
Kisi ke thankyou ko aise fenkte nahi hain..Angry Kahin ud ke kisi aur ke pass chala gaya toh.. CensoredROFL 
tera sada hua thanx tere paas hi aayega...meri poo meri poo karte huye..LOLROFL
.Hussain. IF-Stunnerz
.Hussain.
.Hussain.

Joined: 28 April 2010
Posts: 43732

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttitudePrince

ROFL
ROFLROFL
.Hussain. IF-Stunnerz
.Hussain.
.Hussain.

Joined: 28 April 2010
Posts: 43732

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

ROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

tera sada hua thanx tere paas hi aayega...meri poo meri poo karte huye..LOLROFL
mera thnx mujhse kitna pyaar karta hai.. awww. BlushingROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Haan Haan Hum Crazy Hain #4 (Open Thread)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: .SalmanDeewani.   Replies: 1085   Views: 34151

.SalmanDeewani. 1085 34151 17 August 2013 at 7:48am by .Hussain.
Haan Haan Hum Crazy Hain #3 (Open Thread)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: .SalmanDeewani.   Replies: 1058   Views: 36005

.SalmanDeewani. 1058 36005 13 August 2013 at 4:19am by .MishtyLove.
Haan Haan Hum Crazy Hain #2 (Open Thread)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: .SalmanDeewani.   Replies: 1123   Views: 31604

.SalmanDeewani. 1123 31604 08 August 2013 at 12:18pm by -DRoadSoFar-
Haan Haan Hum Crazyy Hain! Open for all! =D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: .SalmanDeewani.   Replies: 1131   Views: 28879

.SalmanDeewani. 1131 28879 02 August 2013 at 5:56am by .SalmanDeewani.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index