loserfan2 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Not been able to garner a fanbase as big as salman?this season salman has got an un trained dancer yet him and tushar seem to be creating waves unlike Punit who despite of getting a pro hasn't managed to wow the audience..Salman nd tushar are getting more fans than him..infact Lauren gets all credit for their acts bec she is the one choreographing.
Shibani lost out on the trophy last year cos she was stuck with him.marischa salman Tushar all are better

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats your openion .. Pls dont try to make it a fact .. U may not aware there are fans for Punit from DID days and he has gained more fans after his awesome choreography in this season .. 

Well you can start counting  now ..here goes 1

well well .. are u talking about fans or fanatics ..  
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Salman is quite over rated and I don't even want to get into a debate on that!

I guess Punit Lauren and Salman Drashti's "Score" graph proves who has been able to "Wow" the audience/Judges and who has retained themselves on the basis of strong "Vote Bank" 😉
Not arguing though, just telling! 😆
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: loserfan2

Not been able to garner a fanbase as big as salman?this season salman has got an un trained dancer yet him and tushar seem to be creating waves unlike Punit who despite of getting a pro hasn't managed to wow the audience..Salman nd tushar are getting more fans than him..infact Lauren gets all credit for their acts bec she is the one choreographing.

Shibani lost out on the trophy last year cos she was stuck with him.marischa salman Tushar all are better

P.S. Its funny to see how you have created an account just to praise SK/TK and criticise PP!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Punit, salman and tushar ko apne haal mein choor do.
They are doing their work
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what your're talking about... 
In my opinion, Punit's the only choreographer who has managed to come out with great performances this season... 
Last year I would only watch Isha & Salman's performances. Similarly, this year, if it weren't for Punit & Lauren, I don't think I'd want to watch this show...
They have definitely wowed the judges and me too! Lauren & Punit are flawless! 
So I really don't understand your point... ðŸ˜•
Edited by xPalkix - 10 years ago
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neither Tushaar nor Punit is getting to much hype around them coze they r working hard and leaving the rest for the audience and judges to comments and marks

Proud of Punit even he didn't make big deal about his injury

Punit has a good fan base but neither him nore his fans love such thing .. the publicity will help for a while but good work and appreciating will remain for ever

his time now to shine and wishing him all the best

you can say I'm his biggest fan
DianaPrince thumbnail
salman was the winner of DID + he is more good-looking than punit
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So u r a loserFan of whome honestly .. answer my question