Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Who is worse - Randeep vs Parmeet (Page 2)

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
both are pathetic! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

Hmm good question 

Randeep is a molester/rapist he could potentially land himself in jail if Bani was to press charges ... and Parmeet is a life ruiner, he wouldn't go to jail for what he did but sadly where Bani's from, if you get divorced it's really hard to get married again, almost impossible if you're a girl.

honestly I cant decide who's worse Stern Smile 
You are so right. In a society where it has been implied that even  breaking of the girl's engagement meant no one will come forward to marry her, a divorce must be a strict no-no   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja-Ishqbaaaz-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Good question BELOL!

Now you may think I am mad but I will give the benefit of doubt to Parmeet at the momentWink just because his side of the story was not actually shown.. whatever has happened.. his family members have only been speculating that Parmeet will never return and that he has left Bani and all.. but his side of the story may be different. And even if he really has left Bani for the property, I will say he is still better than his rapist brother just because he did not take advantage of Bani on their wedding night even if he had the full license to do so as she was married to him. So, atleast he is not a rapist like his sleazy brother. I will not in a million years trust Randeep but Parmeet, I think can still change and accept Bani. So far he has not been shown as a person who has turned completely negative,, so, have some hope there!Confused

HimaHug
As you and Yuvika have pointed out, this comparison must have come a bit too early as Parmeet change in attitude seems a bit too abrupt. 
And that is why I put the  first line disclaimer that the comparison is for the story as we know till nowWink And that first night happenings is one reason why I am still a bit more positive towards Parmeet than Randeep myself though it is only by a slightly small margin.

Randeep obviously sleeps around by the way his mother and uncle are talking,  but why eye   your own brother's wife in that way too Dead

Edited by BullsEye777 - 18 August 2013 at 2:02pm

-Hima--Ishqbaaaz-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saila1305

good qusetion ? but  my pov  i could't comapre parmeet with randeep.. randeep is a chilli person and  sick man.. but i don't think parmeet would be cheated her ..so i  couldn't say anything about him..  till his reality will come out .. becoz may be he is a good man.. and he can obsession and love  with bani.. so i think if  he couldn't talk with bani and couldn't reach in india from canada his would be  unavoidable reasons  and maybe he is facing something problem in his life so he couldn't conduct with bani and their family memebrs.. i hope parmeet will not cheat her.. and he will come back and save bani's life as well as bani also would never be like rano.. she is a educated girl...  but as well as bani will prove to his sasural house that is   current women will not be like that . she will fight and getting rises from her mother-in law house.. as well as she will teach good lesson to them specially (daarji-randeep)... but i can say ..only randeep is a worse man in the situation..  i want see that definitely bani should slap him(that sico case)  1000 AngryTonguetimes  infront of all family members...as well as  she should give punish him so  he  should feel to couln't  never forget his full filled life  to give for her punished... i wants see that she will find parmeet place lonely without sohum's  help..TongueBig smile

I really love how you want the story to develop. If Bani really learns to become independent and can thus inspire other women, that would be superb. And I also don;t want Sohum to be a catalyst for her growth. She has to realise her potential and move on. And one day Parmeet will definitely come and then she should have an upper hand

sailuja-Ishqbaaaz-

ksn1 Groupbie
ksn1
ksn1

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
IMHO ... It is Parmeet. He is such a false character. He is showing that he is a gem of a guy in front of the whole world but secretly is ditching all . Does not even have the guts to face the world full on. So not only is he a bas***d of the first order also a coward to boot.

As far as villains go Ranjeet is a typical character. But of the two he is better as there is no doubt what type of creep he is. He will stoop to any level and does not care as to who knows it.

BullsEye777

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
For me jury is still out on parmeet. I believe that he will be back for Bani. This whole wait is to teach desho a lesson.plus it will not be fair if SORA get happy ending and not Bani. 

BullsEye777

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Randeep is definitely worse.he is a shameless animal.jo maa aur chacha ke samnay itni ghandi baat kar sakta hay uskay kaam kaisay hongay. Sad part is that so many women are going through this. I think this is one of the reason Darji sends away akeli bahu b/c then she becomes fair game for men like Randeep. Especially if its a small town Bani like petson who cannot assert herselfatleast apne maikay may vo safe to raheygi.

But ihave a bad feeling that randeep will not give up easily and helped by his wife will try to bring Bani ghar ki izzat back home. 

BullsEye777

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
BE, Manpreet herself gave the answer to your question today!Big smile Ek ne Bani ko chod diya aur doosre ne Bani ko iss ghar se jaane ke liye majboor kar diya! Aise aulat paida karne se accha tha main be-aulat hoti!!Clap

BullsEye777-Ishqbaaaz-

Go to top