India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Who is worse - Randeep vs Parmeet

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Two brothers. Both negative in theor own way from what has been shown so far.

Randeep: I don't think I saw any positive side in him. He has been eyeing Bani even before Parmeet's ditching her was known. And the way he tried to rape her and has no qualms telling his mother and uncle that he wants her physically is so BLAH.. Complete sex maniac. Plus knows how to manipulate people - knows that Daarji will be happier to side with him to get rid of Bani and how he makes his wife believe in his lies

VS

Parmeet: Behind all the nice smiles and sweet gestures who did the lovely-dovey talks, was a guy who did not care at all for a girl and gave her false hopes. And all that for money. He was so prompt in coming to India to sell his property but forget owning up to his bad deeds, he just stopped all contact with her and his family. He has left her hanging just the way Rano was - not knowing whether he will come or not which is worse than just saying the relationship is over. The good part about him - he is not like his brother who lusts after pretty faces. The way he behaved with Bani in their first night showed that side to him. Or maybe it just showed that  he really is not interested in her. 

Both are rascals but who is worse ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatoom11-Hima-sailuja-Ishqbaaaz-

Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
in my opinion both the brothers r worstAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HareKrsna108BullsEye777sailuja

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hmm good question 

Randeep is a molester/rapist he could potentially land himself in jail if Bani was to press charges ... and Parmeet is a life ruiner, he wouldn't go to jail for what he did but sadly where Bani's from, if you get divorced it's really hard to get married again, almost impossible if you're a girl.

honestly I cant decide who's worse Stern Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HareKrsna108BullsEye777sailuja

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Good question BELOL!

Now you may think I am mad but I will give the benefit of doubt to Parmeet at the momentWink just because his side of the story was not actually shown.. whatever has happened.. his family members have only been speculating that Parmeet will never return and that he has left Bani and all.. but his side of the story may be different. And even if he really has left Bani for the property, I will say he is still better than his rapist brother just because he did not take advantage of Bani on their wedding night even if he had the full license to do so as she was married to him. So, atleast he is not a rapist like his sleazy brother. I will not in a million years trust Randeep but Parmeet, I think can still change and accept Bani. So far he has not been shown as a person who has turned completely negative,, so, have some hope there!Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajjal-kHareKrsna108ashpatsailujaBullsEye777

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
 good qusetion ? but  my pov  i could't comapre parmeet with randeep.. randeep is a chilli person and  sick man.. but i don't think parmeet would be cheated her ..so i  couldn't say anything about him..  till his reality will come out .. becoz may be he is a good man.. and he can obsession and love  with bani.. so i think if  he couldn't talk with bani and couldn't reach in india from canada his would be  unavoidable reasons  and maybe he is facing something problem in his life so he couldn't conduct with bani and their family memebrs.. i hope parmeet will not cheat her.. and he will come back and save bani's life as well as bani also would never be like rano.. she is a educated girl...  but as well as bani will prove to his sasural house that is   current women will not be like that . she will fight and getting rises from her mother-in law house.. as well as she will teach good lesson to them specially (daarji-randeep)... but i can say ..only randeep is a worse man in the situation..  i want see that definitely bani should slap him(that sico case)  1000 AngryTonguetimes  infront of all family members...as well as  she should give punish him so  he  should feel to couln't  never forget his full filled life  to give for her punished... i wants see that she will find parmeet place lonely without sohum's  help..TongueBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

bhatar Newbie
bhatar
bhatar

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
BothAngry
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I dnt think the two can be compared...with parmeet there is a lot to discover...why he did it...why did he suddenly stop the calls...I mean is there someone else involved? why didn't he contact his mom... there's too many unanswered questions surrounding parmeet so hard 2 really make a solid conclusion/judgement abt him

whereas, randeep is the worst...he actually took a step far and tried 2 physically assault bani. that's the worst... parmeet had every right to go near bani yet he didn't becos he saw she was uncomfortable...while randeep didn't give a damn and jus wanted what he wanted... randeep is the worst...in every scenario he wil b becos he took tht step far...I mean she was his brother's wife...his sister in law...more like a little sis...ewww he's jus disgusting

BullsEye777

blossom456 Senior Member
blossom456
blossom456

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
both...both are equally worse...Censored

BullsEye777

Go to top