Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

A SwaRon convo would do no harm , CVs -____- (Page 5)

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

First of all Nice post Mihika..Agree with each & every words of your post!!
Thank you. :)

I had really high hopes from this track..I was thinking it as a Swayam centric track but No yet again i'm proved wrong!! Nothing expecting now..I'm blank totally..No idea what is gonna happen!! What is Adi up to?? ReYam fevicol jodi ka blast ya SwaRon break up again?? Is sharon going to choose Rey over Swayam?? ..Okay sorry here but I'm not so sure about SwaRon as well (precap is driving me crazy)
You are proved wrong? We all are proved wrong! Even I thought that FINALLY Swayam would get to say something ! But no!! Again cvs started trolling us... I'm not predicting anything! I know I only want Swayam and SwaRon in this track but no SCAPEGOATING SRP!! :/ I don't want SwaRon break up. Itni mushkil se toh mila hai after two years. And just when their romance starts, our dear CVs started another thing! UFFF!!! Stern Smile I don't even know if Sharon would choose Rey over Swayam. Stopped expecting. Thumbs Down
And agree..Any BF will lose his temper seeing his GF getting closer(be it professional or whatever i don't give a damn) with his best friend ..So i want Swayam to at least react now..He isn't a saint after :'( IDK how Swayam & the gang is going to chop off Adi's plan but next week is gonna really difficult for all SS fans!! Be prepare for that!!
She cares about her best friend and not her boy friend! If not talk to him, I thought she would AT LEAST try and think about him. Talk to him.. How's it going to work if she is completely nonchalant about this matter? Ermm

And cv's has kind of destroyed Sharon's character :( I'm really hurt..I've a list of her faults !! already said it in many posts & as you have mentioned some of them i'm not gonna say it again..
I agree. I'm super hurt. I never wanted Sharon's character to be destroyed like this. Unhappy

But according to the current track the team members are getting screen space ..Which is really a good thing i must say!! & Swayam ka calm,cool-headed nature kya kaam ayega SwaRon k bich MU hua toh -_-
That's only want is forcing me to watch D3. Swayam's role. Geek Which I'm really interested in.. so we'll have to wait and watch. Ouch Fingers crossed for SwaRon. 
^Replies multicolored. LOL

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

We watch D3 only for SwaRon...swayam and sharon complete each other...we cant tolerate them with anyone else..be it anyone,...we supported the show even when Sharon away for so many months...we deserve proper SwaRon storyline and SwaRon moments...swayam and sharon as individuals and as a couple...we need focus on them..its high time

@Red Agree here. Thumbs Up CVs take us for granted it seems. Sleepy
Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali_mhaske

Absolutely right...Cv is ruining sharon's character she is so strong character of D3 and just seeing her not reacting at all in any of the situation...then whether it be a photoshoot or poster leak or Team name as REYZOR or swayam being a back dancer or her pairing with rey...she didnt objected in any of this situation and above that she even didnt discuss or try to knw what swayam's POV regarding all this...really SWARON convo is needed at this point of time. Are she not getting that what is going in swayam's mind???Track is interesting but disappointed with Sharon
Ruining Sharon's character. Exactly. That's what's becoming unbearable now. We awatch D3 only for SwaRon- which includes Sharon + Swayam and destroying any one character affects the relationship as well! REYzor I better not talk about it Angry What hurt me was Sharon's promptness when the posters leaked. No reaction. No urge to talk to Swayam. Nothing at all. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali_mhaske

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya90

Res Embarrassed
* Unres* 
Agree, a SwaRon in the epi would do no harm at all . Dunno why they didn't have one in the previous epi .Such an important matter and no discussion between them .Confused  Though at times  I wished Swayam would react more, I get it why he doesn't . It's not like him to loose his calm and react impulsively. But what about Sharon ???Confused What's wrong with her these days .She is so docile and behaving so dumbly .Why doesn't she object to anything ??! She should have tried to talk to swayam after the poster leakage thingy but she was concerned only about growing rift between Rey and gang .Disapprove
Hope that SwaRon individuality as  well as their love story would be focused upon soon .
All we are asking is for a good SwaRon track. SwaRon are not limited to mushy romance and stuff. They have an integral part to play in the other one's life as well. I get Swayam. His character is calm, composed. But Sharon? As you said, I never expected this from her! Stern Smile 
Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NabzKiSha

Aww,if they get time from showing sha rey nonsense then only they will think abt SwaRon na??EmbarrassedTsk tsk..Dunno how fun is it to disspoint a huge fanbase..Seriously i am way too pissed to even say more than thisAngry
I prefer writing Sha Rey as Sha--------------------------------Rey... They feel so happy when they troll us! Big smile Big smile And yes, we would feel so happy when we take away all the TRPs from their goddamn show. Angry

Go to top