Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TS - Love at first sight *last part updt* (Page 15)

Javeria3991 IF-Rockerz
Javeria3991
Javeria3991

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Plz update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalaland222

Lalaland222 Goldie
Lalaland222
Lalaland222

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

"Aesa sirf tumharay saath hi ho sakta hai Khushi." -Payal said as she ate the chocolate bar.

"Payal I'm very serious. He was the most gorgeous person I had ever come across. And I think I've seen him somewhere." - Khushi whispered the last part as she bit her nail.

"Of-course, now you are saying you've seen him somewhere." -Payal rolled her eyes.

"Yaar, Payal! How can you NOT believe me?" -Khushi threw her hands in the air.

"Yaar, Khushi! I believe you." -Payal said in a serious tone.

"Sure you do." -Khushi sarcastically said. "Don't you think its weird how they didn't take any thing? Like NOTHING at all. I mean... Ugh! The only thing missing is my chain. I want it back, NOW!" - Khushi angrily cried while slumping down the bed.

"Baba, said he'll get you a new one." -Payal said as she went out of Khushi's room after rolling her eyes at her crazy sister.

After that extremely stranger encounter with an unbelievably-gorgeous-thief Khushi had tried to explain it to her mother, Payal and her father that why did her chain become the victim but nobody seemed to listen to her.

The only thing that they seemed to care about was that the funny-thieves hadn't taken anything.

However as days passed by, Khushi couldn't stop thinking about that guy. She was feeling weird as she had lied to him about her name and in the end he had surprised her by saying, "You know, now I know what love really is... Khushi"

First of all, how did he know her name? Did they only come for her chain? Was there something highly secretive hidden in her chain so they had sent CID special agents to get it from her? Or was it just plain, coming for her chain... And where did love come from? What did he mean by that? Major question! How the hell did he take the chain off her neck!?! 

There were so many questions and she was frustrated. She wanted to kick that thief' in his beautiful face. But only if he'd come back again. Khushi had promised herself.

Now as days turned into weeks, her family had seemed to have forgotten about the incident. But Khushi was still stuck to it like someone had applied Fevicol and had stuck her to the weird incident.

But now, she didn't know whether her brain was messing up with her or was it real, because she felt like someone was looking at her. Almost all the time.

She got to know of this when it happened for the first time. It was when she was in her garden, sitting and doing her homework. She felt like someone was watching her. She looked up to look around but there was no one. She had ignored it but this seemed to keep going on.

The only place she felt safe was her room.

Then another time when she was watching TV, she heard the ice-cream man outside and she ran to get herself some. When she reached, she saw a man talking to the ice-cream guy and then as soon as she came he turned and went. When Khushi chose her ice-cream flavor she was about to pay for it but the ice-cream man told her that it had already been paid for.

She felt scared... Why would anyone do that? She hadn't noticed when the ice-cream man went away and she stood there staring at the road when she came back to the present while she felt the eyes on her. She looked around and what she saw shocked her.

She saw his eyes. The same eyes that had been haunting her since that chain-robbery day. She felt fear and she quickly ran inside her house, after locking the gate and the door.

She wanted to tell Payal but then did against it because they didn't take her seriously.

As months passed by, Khushi was almost close on forgetting that such things had ever happened. She knew someone was watching her but had forced herself to think that nothing as such was happening. She might've just been imagning. 

But everything that she had seemed to think wasn't real was cleared...

It was her 16th birthday and Khushi was super excited. She was excited to meet her friends and also the gifts she would get. She had already bought the shirt she wanted to, with matching shoes. She was coming back from her last class which had ended by 3 in the noon.

She was walking down the road when, everything seemed to be silent apart from the rustling of the trees. It was autumn and leaves that were on the road made crunch sounds as Khushi stepped on them one by one. She was enjoying it a lot. Everything seemed perfect.

But she felt as if someone was following her. She turned to look back and she saw a tall figure, wearing a black hood, following her. Her heart skipped a beat.

She couldn't make out his face but he resembled someone. She quickly look ahead and started taking quick steps. After another minute she felt that the person was getting more close to her. She looked sideways to get a glimpse of him and her eyes widened. He was just an inch away from her. Just as Khushi decided to run for her life, He slipped his hand around her waist and turned her around while keeping the other hand on her mouth.

"Don't scream" -He huskily said.

Khushi's eyes widened. She knew who this was. The gorgeous thief!

He slowly removed his hand from her lips and he smirked while he used his free hand to remove the hood.

She was speechless.

"Happy Birthday...Khushi. Oh no! Wait, Preeti?" -His smirk grew wider. Her cheeks turned pink as he mocked her.

She was still looking at him in disbelief. She didn't know if she was thinking too much or was she just imaging the scene this way. But it was real because he pecked her cheek.

She gasped.

"What are you doing?" -She snapped.

"Should I just tell you? Or should I demonstrate?" -He titled his head. "I think I'll demonstrate..." -He smirked teasingly.

And before she could react, he kissed her other cheek.

"Pink cheeks really suit you" 

Khushi tried to wriggle out of his grip. She tried to push him but he stood still as a rock.

"Stop! Stop struggling" -He gritted his teeth.

Khushi stopped for a few seconds but then gave one last try.

"If you keep doing this, I swear I'll take you to my house and tie you up." -He said, and Khushi stilled. "Good girl." -He continued.

"I know you need answers." -he said.

Khushi looked at him. Her eyes questioning him.

"And yes, I've been keeping an eye on you." -He quickly said.

Khushi's face was evident of all the shock and relief.

"And I'm not a thief. Believe me I'm not. It's a long story." -He answered another question that her eyes had been asking all along.

He saw relief, again.

He kept looking at her for a few seconds as she looked around the whole jungle area. Suddenly she realized how her heartbeat is going crazy and she looked up at him and she felt butterflies.

What was going on?

"Look, I came to give you this..." -He spoke in a husky voice making Khushi's knees go weak. He took the long-lost chain out and held it in mid air.

Khushi gasped. "How did you..." -She said but was cut off.

"Sshh..." -she shushed her and put the chain gently against her neck and clasped the hook.

"I love you Khushi..." - He said seriously.

Only Khushi could get so many shocks in a day. 

Dolls! ^_^ 

Okay the next part will be the last. :P I was going to end it in this update but it would've been too long and I'm tired believe me. ._. I have to do maths. :/ Anywa, I hope you like it! Its not proof-read and you'll find many mistakes and not-so-formed sentences. I was too lazy to correct them. :P Sorry dolls! 

Follow me and ask me question on ask.fm - http://ask.fm/MahnoorJamil 

Massive amount of love! ^_^ 

Edited by Lalaland222 - 31 August 2013 at 10:50am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_rairesmisnvanesha230cindrella2012hhqvrishigunjansanayasehgalsanumganuarshiaddictionimaanjillaniseemaaryanathiraramSimantharAnjanaBharadwajlocamalar3nimkoGullambhambariyazzysangeethbalakhushiforeverlove14356AtyayinluvwivARHIGurpreetasi7MSgayatrishalinikanaguFrozen_Anadianapadhi92welcomebrokamtokdinmeera_beladiyaSonia_J16arshifan91makeitgoodprasanna.pdevasahayamAplihsll..Gungun..llitsme92-Harshaa-nikshfamiya..aishi..mit0905Arilipshafqee80preciouspearlyDanieshArnavRasa23Apetermon4usweetanu2314akshadvidya.sanjaySyedaFaizavandu123hydsrithangam100prabha75loftynoniBlondiexzytvserial2012angelVCtwinkisanluvugjessjazzP4rveen12momoahmdmoomin4455please6N0306dva2vrapari_goyalsweet-fairy-Anu13-magss24ILoveFFbellarosadrashtimeetuSirenMitraJaveria3991sfghfjAisha1996varsha2KDvandana1965missmkkoisk.aarnavmrk-1desisweetheart9Amti4usuwincaskerzafijahnvi.luvs.ASRAnupamaJYGAURI29sruthickshiv456deepa.esana11daisydee425ASR6262EchTeeameena671fffan123ajoopsarunsashasinghangeldream14ChitraFflowers4uShafootinselmandy15anu17honey-sweetynishu_shornacheesemad-Xpress-chavvi16

ayesha998 Goldie
ayesha998
ayesha998

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
wow this one was really beautiful
worth the time

Lalaland222

..aishi.. Goldie
..aishi..
..aishi..

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
omg that was awsome
poor khushi got too many shocks
waiting for the next update
thanks for the pm

Lalaland222

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Khushi couldn't forget handsome thief:)
He confesses...wow
Loved it:)

Edited by cheesemad - 31 August 2013 at 11:28am

Lalaland222

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
mast episode... its so cuteLOLLOLLOL
please do update super fast, kash mujhe bhi koi hoty miljayeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lalaland222

arshirupa IF-Stunnerz
arshirupa
arshirupa

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
nice update

Lalaland222

Happytwinkle IF-Sizzlerz
Happytwinkle
Happytwinkle