Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

To Swaron Fans- Just chill

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okk my swaranions fans I know all were damn upset and angry after last episode and precap and top of that new promo has put a salt on the wounds...I know in current situation we again targeted palki as we think that swaron relation will b again in danger ...so before going from this post read sum points which I noted ...

1. After taani exit, palki knows that to make serial run she needs Swaron fans and rey fan to keep serial running ..

2. swayam wish list was introduced after knowing that not showing swaron romance now will harm the serial to deep extent. .

3. The relationships has just began and palki in her interview mentioned abt remaining wishes which they are trying to do as per fans expectations...

4. Adi main intention is to take rey away from gang...so he think that if swaron rather swayam is broken then team can't b together... so he will try all his tactics to bring difference bw reyam...by using Sharon...

5. as per Friday spoiler Sharon will b jealous seeing swashi perform an sizzling dance and she will realize how swayam would have felt seeing her and rey poster.   

6. Sharon may not show any discomfort with poster and new team name so swayam will b angry on Sharon...

So my dear friends there will b intense scene not any mu... just understand one thing that this time swaron will not b fell apart...

so just chill and watch the most interesting track...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i simple hope what you said bhi is right
varna main na apko maar dungi...
im being positive right now
and know ki D3 in the coming few weeks is gonna rock it
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cant be sure till next week end about the swaron 

hope whatever u said comes true
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope u r right
Even i don't think that there will be any mu b/w swaron.
crossing my fingers and hoping for best.
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i understand all this things n even excited for the track but i cant just cant tolerate sha-rey n swayam-aashi drama.. swaron are couple n instead of their scene cvs will show sha-rey crap, swaron should be together but they are not even discussing. like swayam is not sharing his view to sharon n sharon is not bothered to ask.. n top of all passionate dance of swayam n sharon not as swaron but with others i cant digest this🤢
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai mai subh se yhe bol ke thak gye hun.
Par koi sun he ni rha meri 🤣
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well m having much positivity like u...😳
m sure smthing will b intresting for swaron...
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swaron9113

😆
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u here...Adi wants Rey and all his plots will b towards alienating Rey from his friend circle and stopping Swayam from thrawting his schemes in this direction of chucking the gang out from the centre of action...Sharon has no other value for him as such...he is not out to make them a pair as much as he wants SwaRon apart to divert Swayam ...and SwaRon ke pyar ki yeh inteha toh honi hi thi and dont think they r gonna b anything but closer together after this...this could b the eye opener Sharon desperately needs...
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron9113

Acha hi he tere baath koyi nahi surahe he...just look at the forum its so alive after a long time each and every person expressing their p.o.v and a different story and a lot of discussion going on about the current track thats a good thing...