ARiya100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome love it 
Update soon pls
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
THANKS

thanks all the buddy who liked and commented... i knw i am not punctual with updates but ur comment make me to update in spite of being busy.. love u guys..

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna-azaan thumbnail

CHAPTER 11(B)

In shaani house

After coming back from colg taani was silient she was not speaking anything.. Sharon is tensed for her but she didn't have that much of guts to ask taani anything becoz anger and hurt is visible in her eyes... Sharon is also feeling bad seeing her friend condition..

After some time Sharon gather some courage and sit beside taani and placed her hand on her shoulder... taani turned with tears in her eyes as a result her eyes were swallowed.. face was dull..

For taani, after telling vicky not to tease her with rey she was really hurt... becoz this teasing gives her hope that may be rey love her but for the truth is something else... for her rey wont any forced relation.. so to protect herself from further pain she said vicky to stop teasing but she only knws how much courage she needed to take that step.. now she don't have any hope of her relationship with rey.. she came back hope totally lost in her world  and didn't speak with Sharon also.. she is confused whether she should be happy thinking that she protected her from future pain and feel sad for losing  the 0.1% chance which was there... deep inside her heart she knws that she is not happy for protecting herself from pain but immensely hurt with chance which she lost by telling vicky not tease her... becoz she knws that vicky will there conv to rey and if.. only if some chance was there for rey feeling toward her  then after knwing abt there conv it will create a mu only..

She was lost in battle which was happening in inside.. but she came out of her thought when she felt some one hand on her shoulder.. she turned in a reflex action..and saw Sharon sitting beside her.. now this is the limit she cant control herselg especially in front of her love ones.. with whom she can share her pain.. she hug Sharon cried her heart out.. and simultaneously tighten her hold on her neck... Sharon was massaging taani's back to relax her.. after some time taani cry converted into little sob.. and her grip on Sharon shoulder reduces.. Sharon can feel that taani grip got loose becoz of the weakness.. so she broke the hug and make her lay on the couch where they were sitting and placed taani's  head on her lap... there was silence for some time.. only taani's sob can be heard after every few minutes.. atlast taani spoke when relaxed...

Taani: Sharon mujhe bar bar aisa kyu lagta hai wo mujhse pyaar karte hai...

Sharon: pyaar ka to nahi pata par wo tujhe like karta hai.. aaj dekha nahi uska behavior..

Taani give a small laugh murmuring "LIKE" listning to Sharon which didn't shows her happiness but hurt..

Taani: tu phir itna hurt kyu karte hai..

Sharon: hum jisko like karte hai usse hi hurt karte hai taani..

Taani: mujhe bhi humesha ye lagta hai wo mujhe like karte hai... may be like se jyada.. par aisa nahi hai..

Sharon make taani to sit properly..

Sharon: taani why r u so -ve... I think..

But taani cut her and hold sharon's hand..

Taani; enough Sharon.. pls help me to accept ki rey and me cant be together..

Taani was accepting for +ve ans from Sharon with teary eye..

Sharon: but if rey likes u..

Taani: if...(she stretched herself in couch).. Sharon if is there...

At the same time in rey's house.. viha were there with rey...

Vicky: so rey what's the plan...

Rey(confusingly): what plan??

Neha: how  will u propose taani??

Rey: WHAT?? Propose??

Neha: don't say ki tumne abhi tak propose karne ke bare mai nahi socha..

Rey:  mujhe propose karna hi nahi to mai kyu sochu..

TAASHA PLACE

Sharon place her hand on taanis head giving her massage..

Taani: pata hai Sharon mujhe lagta hai ki rey mujhe like karte hai.. par mujhe dar lagta hai..

Sharon: kis baat ka darr??

Taani: yahi dar ki kya pata mai unko samajne me galti to nahi  kar rahi.. may be he likes me as a frnd...

Sharon: to jakar apni feeling express kar de.. if u want I can help u..

Listening to Sharon taani suddenly jump and sat straight.. screaming "NAHI"..

Sharon: what's the problem?? Kab tak aise confuse rahogi..

Taani: no Sharon pls aisa kuch mat karna.. agar mere feeling batane ke bad mujhe pata chale ki rey mere bare mai feel nahi karte to mai unko confront nahi kar paungi..

Sharon: tujhe ye dar hai ki kahi wo tera majak na bana de..

Taani; no Sharon its not like that.. I knw he will respect my feeling.. wont make me uncomfortable..

sharon: to phir..

taani: ek bar meri feeling unke samne aa gayi to mai apne aap ko nahi sambhal paugi.. rey ka samna nahi kar paugi..

Sharon: pata hai taani teri problem kya hai hai...(taani look at her) tu kabhi apne liye +ve nahi ho sakti.. tujhe akar agar vicky log bhi bol de ki rey tujhe like karta hai ti trust nahi karegi.. kyuki tujhe apne destiny mai faith hi nahi..

Taani laugh seeing her frnd tensed abt her so she replied to change the atmosphere..

Taani: kya karu o lady mai hu aadat se majbur..(laugh)

Sharon: tujhe majak suj raha hai...

Taani: leave it Sharon..

REY'S HOUSE

Neha: rey I am confused..

Rey: isme confusion ki kya baat.. mujhe taani ko propose nahi karna..

neha: tu taani se pyaar karta hai...

Rey: ha..

Vicky: to kya propose mai karu..

Rey: what?? Tu kyu propose karega.. tera pass neha hai.. mai taani ko propose karunga..

Viha take breath of relief..

Vicky: wahi to hum tab se bol rahe kaise propose karega..

Rey: mai usse propose karunga par abhi nahi..

Neha: kyu..

Rey: kyuki mai usse samaj ta hu..

Vicky: to tu ye bhi samajta hai ki wo bhi tujhse pyaar karti hai.. to phir..

Rey: wo mujhe pyaar karti hai.. par usko apne pyaar par apne upar itna trust nahi hai ki wo sab ke samne abhi accept kar paye..

Neha: matlab

Rey: I love her and I knw she also love me and I am am sure abt it.. but taani(he laugh thinking abt her) deep in her heart she knws I like her but she is not sure..

Vicky: to make her sure..

Rey: I will but not directly..mai chahata hu mere bina bole hi wo sure ho jaye ki I love her..

Vicky: bina bole wo kaise sure hogi..

Neha smile listning rey as she knws what going on rey's mind..

Neha: jaise rey samaj gaya..(rey smile)

Vicky: par rey ko bhi humne samjhaya tha..

Rey: aur taani ko uske frnds.. I am sure sharon taani ko samjhati hogi ki wo apne feeling mujhe share na kare par atleast jataye.. but taani ko dar hai ki agar wo aisa karegi to wo as frnd mujhe kabhi face nahi kar payegi... aur mai ye dar remove karna chahata hu uske dil se.. mai tab usse propose karuga jab wo accept karlegi jo uska dil mere feeling ke bare mai bolta hai...

Neha: ab samjhe mera babu..

Vicky: ha kagu.. but rey tujhe taani ke bare mai itna sab kuch kaise pata chala..

Rey: becoz I AM IN LOVE vicky..

And rey play the song "I am in love" and dance with viha..

Ho aaj kal tanha main kahan hoon, saath chalta koi
Uski hame aadat hone ki aadat ho gayi
Woh jo mila hai jab se uski sauhbat ho gayi
ik zara masoom se dil ki aafat ho gai
Sun le zara, sun le zara
Dil ne kaha, itna bas mujhe pata hai
I am in love, I am in love
Tu hi bataa jaane kya mujhe hua hai

he drag viha to centre holding their hand... he put both his hand around neha and slightly hit her with his head.. and placed his hand on his heart and fall in the couch.. while siging I am in love..

Ose boondhon mein tu hai, aankhein moondu mein tu hai
Dishaayon das tu hai, tu hi hai bas tu hai
Dil ka shehar tu hai, acchi khabar tu hai
Fursat ki hassi tu hai, jo bhi thi kami tu hai
Ose boondhon mein tu hai, aankhein moondu mein tu hai
Dishaayon das tu hai, tu hi hai bas tu hai
Dil ka shehar tu hai, acchi khabar tu hai
Fursat ki hassi tu hai, jo bhi thi kami tu hai
Tu hai mera, tu hai mera
Kuch main jaanu na, itna bas mujhe pataa hai

suddenly he jump from the couch and again start singing holding cushion and running around the hall..imagining taani's laughing with him..

Baadal pe chalta hoon main, girta sambhalta hoon main
Khwaishein karta hoon main, khone se darta hoon main
Jaaga na soya hoon main, musafir khoya hoon main
Kuch sarfira sa hoon main, budhu zara sa hoon main
Baadal pe chalta hoon main, girta sambhalta hoon main
Khwaishein karta hoon main, khone se darta hoon main
Jaaga na soya hoon main, musafir khoya hoon main
Kuch sarfira sa hoon main, budhu zara sa hoon main
Dil kya kare, dil kya kare
Tere bina, itna bas mujhe pata hai

he jump in the couch as he is walking in the cloud.. and suddenly jump over vicky.. then he pull neha with him and do ball dance imagining taani in place of neha and end the song with a pose where he is proposing taani opps neha.. murmur last line line "tu hi bata jaane kya mujhe hua hai"

seeing this vicky pull neha toward himself and rey came from his love land.. and rey shyly run his hand through his hair... both viha burst in to laughter...

pls ignore if any mistakes are there...next update will be in new thread.. now its upto u when u want te next update...

..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...
Wow..
But rey should drop more hints to her..
Tani is a girl.. So obviously, she won't express it first...
Continue soon..
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...👏

Really like it...😃
alef_mgr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awhh Taani jaake boldo 😕
Rey 😳 I love you 😳
Lovely update 👏
Update soon 😃
Please pm me when you update 😃
Much love: Ale ❤️
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely lovely lovely update...

rey know that taani loves hin...ab bas taani bhi samajh jaye. ..
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Hope they both quickly confess to each other
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update
loved it
rey know taani very well