Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Breaking: "Big Boss 7" Contestant names Leak-out

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Man,is this The real list?Cuz they are keeping everything pretty top secret,so ya sure?

Edit-Shaan is doing already JDJ and he will enter Boss house then,what he is unemployed or what!!
Edited by Wave. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shaan? I dont think his singing career has finished that he will sit inside BB for 3 months...M sure bhajji wont go either...

Been hearing abt all others...so the rest might enter...I read Gurdeep Kohli too is participating..

Also Apurva n Shilpa's names are being thrown around...
IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Harbhajan for 1 month? will cost  a ton...

Sidhu paaj himself took 5 crores..

Bhajji with his add and brand value...will demand more

not sure if Bhajji part is true...

Sreesanth will be a good shout at this point...
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
if this is real...then this is real boring ...!!...bakwaass season hoga is baar... Edited by ..Mishh007.. - 10 years ago
Bakwaas list hai ye, yaaron! Harbhajan Singh has already said NO via Twitter. Kamya Punjabi has also said a BIG NO via interview with Zee News. I don't think the channel will be interested in Armaan Kohli as there is no demand for him from the audience. Who is Ravi Dubey and Sirgun Mehta? I don't think that the channel will want to repeat the Husband-Wife theme so soon. They just had this theme last year with the Husband-Wife Tu Tu Main Main of Delnaz Irani and Rajiv Paul. Repeating this story again this year will be so boring! The other names may be possible like Vatsal Seth, Hazel Keech and Pratyusha Banerjee. 

See this link also http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/contestants-on-bigg-boss-7_-95582.html  There are so many Rumours being spread, mainly by those who are trying to get into Bigg Boss somehow. We cannot believe anything unless it is confirmed by the contestants themselves or by the channel. 

Where is that fellow Nishu786 ? Disappeared completely
Daebak thumbnail
^^ BBs couple theme last yr was NOT new..
They had Tanaz n Bakhtiar in one season and also Sara and Ali one year...then Delnaz n Rajeev..

They seem to hav approached Ravi-Sargun and Shilpa-Apurva...I think one of them might feature...
Socklet thumbnail
Lol i want ali merchant and paras(sara's bf) in BB. Edited by dddds - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

^^ BBs couple theme last yr was NOT new..
They had Tanaz n Bakhtiar in one season and also Sara and Ali one year...then Delnaz n Rajeev..

They seem to hav approached Ravi-Sargun and Shilpa-Apurva...I think one of them might feature...

Agreed. But then it is even more reason for them not to repeat the Husband-Wife theme this year. How many times can they show the same theme again and again? I personally am thoroughly bored with this theme. I have no idea who Ravi-Sargun are, and going by just their looks, they look very uninteresting to me. Shilpa-Apurva are a better known couple but they are also very tight together. We should not expect to see any real fights between them. They will play as a Team. And Bigg Boss is not a Team Sport! ðŸ˜‰

Agree on the name of Gurdeep Kohli. Even I have read that she has confirmed her participation. She is the only one so far who has admitted to the press that she has signed the contract with the channel. 

I feel the chances of  Manisha Koirala and Shekhar Suman coming on the show are also very high.  
@Togepe30 .. 

And I also agree with you on Shaan. If Shaan comes on Bigg Boss then it will send the signal in the Music Industry that he is unemployed. How can he be away from his industry for three months! 

Same is the case with Apurva Agnihotri. He also has been playing lead roles in TV serials. If he comes on the show it will send the signal his career is finished. And secondly he is a shy kind of person, he will bring no entertainment in the show. His wife, however, looks like the gossiping, bitchy types so she can be included in the show. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shumacher - 10 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
I too think Shekhar and Manisha might come to BB...
Shaan wont go...hez too quiet to go into BB...
The rumours of Shilpa n Apurva said that Apurva was reluctant as hez an introvert while Shilpa is an extrovert...I dont want them to come...they do OTT PDA.,Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago