Thayumanavan

India-Forums

Thayumanavan
Thayumanavan

Thayumanavan 19-23 Aug Discussions (Page 3)

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Suba young girl - new love - Janani convinced her - suba not matured enough to marry anyone - she passed the i will die without Asoak part - she realized each time she doubt Mathi he came through for her - that means she started to grow little bit - one thing is good Mathi told her i don't have good or bad opinion about Asoak i tolarate him because of you

Asoak really funny - he respect more and afraid of Mathi now - does he love Suba the way she loves him - Mathi going to teach him life lesson

while i was writng the update forgot Indra's name - keep rewinding and see they mention the name they didn't

Janani too much and didn't say sorry to Maha or Mathi for her rude comments - she is the one who desroy her sisters life - she should have inform Mathi and Maha and talked to them about Sutha's decision

i love the part where Mathi saying you are my daughter whether i talk or not the love i have for you not going to change

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chits5Pallanguzhi

chits5 Groupbie
chits5
chits5

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thank you Kalki for the update. I think it was a wonderful episode. I haven't watched it but was janani there when Mathi and Ashok arrived in the car. I would have loved to see the look on her face. Anyway at least Shuba understood Mathi. It was high time her character seems not very strong. If not for Janani's persuasion she would not have married Ashok. 

Pallanguzhikrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Mathi coming with Ashok aBD the scenes there after nice to watch.

Sudha with what face talking with her dad Sudden changeover from worst dad to best dad. That scene looked like misplace.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Nina for the updates Embarrassed 

Hahah yeah me too would love to see some love track between mathi and the lady doctor .. both looks good together Day Dreaming

I enjoyed Janani character at the beginning but  not after the wedding. She can be mad at her father but that does not mean she has rights to pour poison talking bad about her father to her siblings. I kind of did not like her character from then on. Felt she is more selfish. She talks about women power etc and how she prefer to be honest and stuffs.. yet she does not know the meaning of any that she wants to be Ermm

Pallanguzhi

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">Thanks Nina for the updatesEmbarrassed

Hahah yeah me too would love to see some love track between mathi and the lady doctor .. both looks good together Day Dreaming

I enjoyed Janani character at the beginning but not after the wedding. She can be mad at her father but that does not mean she has rights to pour poison talking bad about her father to her siblings. I kind of did not like her character from then on. Felt she is more selfish. She talks about women power etc and how she prefer to be honest and stuffs.. yet she does not know the meaning of any that she wants to be Ermm
</font>

The director better have a good reason as to why janani is behaving like this.

Pallanguzhihopper_ocean

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
so far janani behaving like this only cause she is blaming her father for mother's death. I think the mystery calls she has been receiving comes from her grandfather pola. Ohh and the 5th girl did not come lae for the reception.?

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Coolbie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates so far!

Yup strange that Susila didn't come for the reception. Maybe grandpa caused some trouble but it's so sad to see her separated from the father. Cry

I think Janani should stay with her grandpa as either she'll be really good friends with him as they hate Mathi... or she will understand her appa's arumai and come back to him. Smile

Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 23 August 2013 at 7:09am

hemanthkrishna

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Ravi thanks for the updates. But as you can see we already have updater's line up to do the updates. If you are interested kindly send me a pm and we can allocate a day for you. Please in future check with the respective dev team if there are updater's allocated for updates. Thank you.

Pallanguzhi

Go to top