Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the update Jeya(Athuthan unga name???)

Seriously annoyed with Janani. Too much negativity with mathi.

Subha cannot trust her dad after all what happened and she ruined her sister life and father business. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: migan

thanks for the update Jeya(Athuthan unga name???)

ama adhu taan avanga name πŸ˜‰

hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ migan yes. My name is Jaya(Jayanthi)
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks Kalki for the updates β­οΈ

For some reason i don't feel happy with Subha expressing herself nethu πŸ€” She did not even have a single faith on her father in previous πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ then how can she tells her father is the best men in her life and she cannot live without him nu? Maha had never even a second had doubt on her father. Until the very last minute she said lets wait for appa to come nu. Same for Indra. Subha laam total waste as she does not use her own brain to think or decide. She just listens to others πŸ˜•

Looks like mathi has given up the first restaurant. I thought he was going to give up the entire business.

hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update kalki 😊
Liked ashok yesterday. The way he calls Mathi and puts his hand on his shoulder was nice.
Bt I couldnt guess his character πŸ˜• is he a comedian or is he a villain to create problems?

Nw Mathi talks to Subha directly. Well inimel avathu Subha avanga appava nambuna sari.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Suba young girl - new love - Janani convinced her - suba not matured enough to marry anyone - she passed the i will die without Asoak part - she realized each time she doubt Mathi he came through for her - that means she started to grow little bit - one thing is good Mathi told her i don't have good or bad opinion about Asoak i tolarate him because of you

Asoak really funny - he respect more and afraid of Mathi now - does he love Suba the way she loves him - Mathi going to teach him life lesson

while i was writng the update forgot Indra's name - keep rewinding and see they mention the name they didn't

Janani too much and didn't say sorry to Maha or Mathi for her rude comments - she is the one who desroy her sisters life - she should have inform Mathi and Maha and talked to them about Sutha's decision

i love the part where Mathi saying you are my daughter whether i talk or not the love i have for you not going to change
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Kalki for the update. I think it was a wonderful episode. I haven't watched it but was janani there when Mathi and Ashok arrived in the car. I would have loved to see the look on her face. Anyway at least Shuba understood Mathi. It was high time her character seems not very strong. If not for Janani's persuasion she would not have married Ashok. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.

Mathi coming with Ashok aBD the scenes there after nice to watch.

Sudha with what face talking with her dad Sudden changeover from worst dad to best dad. That scene looked like misplace.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks Nina for the updates πŸ˜³ 

Hahah yeah me too would love to see some love track between mathi and the lady doctor .. both looks good together

I enjoyed Janani character at the beginning but  not after the wedding. She can be mad at her father but that does not mean she has rights to pour poison talking bad about her father to her siblings. I kind of did not like her character from then on. Felt she is more selfish. She talks about women power etc and how she prefer to be honest and stuffs.. yet she does not know the meaning of any that she wants to be πŸ€”

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">Thanks Nina for the updates😳

Hahah yeah me too would love to see some love track between mathi and the lady doctor .. both looks good together

I enjoyed Janani character at the beginning but not after the wedding. She can be mad at her father but that does not mean she has rights to pour poison talking bad about her father to her siblings. I kind of did not like her character from then on. Felt she is more selfish. She talks about women power etc and how she prefer to be honest and stuffs.. yet she does not know the meaning of any that she wants to be πŸ€”
</font>

The director better have a good reason as to why janani is behaving like this.