Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND fans not happy, Chhoti Bahu are: Avinash S. (Page 5)

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
hez gone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prim_123

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Tu toh gaya yaar ROFL

whiterose29

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I have a doubt

What fans is he talking about?

-chamkilli-

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Chanchan.

I have a doubt

He's talking about his previous two shows!! There were two parts and it used to come on Zee TV!! I never liked that show!! It was quite regressive (like most Indian shows out there LOL). And I hate that mom watched that show!! Both seasons!! :( I never understood how people can watch a girl suffer all throughout the show!! :S Beats me!!

Shreya

Neloufer.

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Want to change the world , where there is less negativity , less hatred ?. is one fiction show can bring so much of hatred , bashing to the person who is not even directly involved . have anyone seen CB 1 , it was ethereal love story , with old era charm , not from this materialistic world . every one has their own perspective to look at the the same thing . and both Barun and Avinash are DJ,s products . If blame lies , then its the channel . Complains should be directed there not to the actors . Have anyone asked if this season was offered to Barun first ? SP should come out and clear this mess .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

august123harianjana

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

I have a doubt

He's talking about his previous two shows!! There were two parts and it used to come on Zee TV!! I never liked that show!! It was quite regressive

DJ,s shows are not regressive ,always have unique storyline . no saas bahu drama and CB 1 was  a love story
 (like most Indian shows out there LOL). And I hate that mom watched that show!! Both seasons!! :( I never understood how people can watch a girl suffer all throughout the show!! :S Beats me!!

Shreya

never was my intention to go through all this mess .  Her kind of girls are rare species in this materialistic world , but still there are some who will keep their families first . Think of their siblings first .

august123

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by spate22

I have a doubt

He's talking about his previous two shows!! There were two parts and it used to come on Zee TV!! I never liked that show!! It was quite regressive

DJ,s shows are not regressive ,always have unique storyline . no saas bahu drama and CB 1 was  a love story
 (like most Indian shows out there LOL). And I hate that mom watched that show!! Both seasons!! :( I never understood how people can watch a girl suffer all throughout the show!! :S Beats me!!

Shreya

never was my intention to go through all this mess .  Her kind of girls are rare species in this materialistic world , but still there are some who will keep their families first . Think of their siblings first . 

Yes, I forgot to mention that it was a love story too!! And they have fans because of it!! But my opinion still stands though!! She may have not suffered because of her in-laws but she did with her own family!! And then there was that religious aspect of the show too!! Yes, I do agree it was more of an old tale!! 

Shreya

Neerjaa

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
hojao bhai excited (pun intended)! show dekhne kaun wala hai,seriously?ipkknd as the reporter said was synonymous with SaRun and obviously it will be,for the audience,forever! no matter what,SP has done a huge mistake by even putting anyone close to SaRun/ArHi/IPK1 and that zone! i mean c'mmon IPK was class apart,how can SP even think of *RE-CREATING* the same AURA/MAGIC/SENSATION/PHENOMENA as our SaRun/Original Cast??duhh WRONG/LAME move SP!

they could've anyways aired it as an entirely different show! ITS IPK they're comparing with! and obviously depending on its popularity too! they(SP) should've come up with a different idea all together!

Go to top