Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vurshiiii

vurshiiii

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Haunted Nights new series named Haunted Nights Kaun Hai Woh? is all set to go on the floors. The horror show will see the supernatural concept in the upcoming series.

There are two lead girls Vrinda Dawda who will essay the role of Vishakha, Jyotsna Chandola will be seen as Bhakti and Vishal Gandhi as Kunal. Vishakha and Kunal's family believes in supernatural. Wherein Bhakti's family does not believe in supernatural.

On the same we got in touch with Jyotsna Chandola who will be seen playing the role of Bhakti in the show, on how does she feel being a part of this show, playing positive character after a long time and much more.

Happy to be a part of Haunted Nights- Kaun Hai Woh, "This show is very different from the shows that I have done before. It is not like the typical daily saas-bahu show. I am very much positive towards the show and I hope this show rakes in a lot of TRP too as the concept is really fantastic."

It has been long since she essayed a positive role,"After the show Rang Badalti Odhani, I am playing a positive character now. I will be seen playing a poojari's girl in the show. A girl who enjoys her life to the fullest. Then a path comes where I fall in love with Vishal Gandhi a.k.a Kunal. How I fall in love and what consequences come after that is to be watched in the show."

Hit by the conscious feeling while shooting for the promos of the show,  "Till now we have only done promo shoots. I was very conscious when I was shooting for for the same as I was somewhere yet into the Khushi's character from my last done show Sasural Simar Ka."

"I was ensuring that I don't become loud anywhere. Luckily it went all good and I was appreciated for my work. The role of Bhakti is a very challenging and I hope I can do justice to it."

"Looking forward for the shooting to start as I am very much excited to shoot for this show" she concluded.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahira-sheikdildostidance09Shivanee28Banshee_MartiniheartVDkespari.saumya....Rhythsy...shweta.taareyMuskan_SwaRon...Ritzy......Natasha...sreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vrinda in haunted nights...confirmed" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iheartVD

Goldie

iheartVD

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
thnk u silky for the news ...
ummm wat do i say...i didnt wanted vrinda di to take dis show !!!Ouch
bt since she has made up her mind...i would like to wish her for her new show...hope dis show earns v gud trps ...vrinda di we VD fans will always support u n will definitely watch dis show only for u !!! Hug
PS - i hope we get to c a gud luv stry b/w vrinda di n vishal gandhi bt i doubt since she is in negative role...bt lets wait for the show to air Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vurshiiii

vurshiiii

vurshiiii

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartd3

bt since she has made up her mind...i would like to wish her for her new show...hope dis show earns v gud trps ...vrinda di we VD fans will always support u n will definitely watch dis show only for u !!! Hug
PS - i hope we get to c a gud luv stry b/w vrinda di n vishal gandhi bt i doubt since she is in negative role...bt lets wait for the show to air Confused
yes...hope this show earns good TRP...

iheartVD

iheartVD

Goldie

iheartVD

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vurshiii

Originally posted by iheartd3

yes...hope this show earns good TRP...

silky i dun knw abt others bt we VD fans will watch dis show for sure Smile

vurshiiii

Tahira-sheik

Tahira-sheik

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
OK that girl from sasural simar ka is the positive lead Ouch sorry to say but maine usse dekha hai , she doesn't have anything joh as lead lage Confused and our vrinda as negative , man i really wish Vrinda aur wait karti usse acha show zarur milta because mujhe is show ka future saamne nazar araha hai Cry anyway hope it works for vrinda , i'm scared of horror and all but will watch this show only for Vrinda and will support her Smile
btw she is looking awesome in the pic , i think anamika type hoga , people will love the negative lead more than the positive LOL

Edited by Tahira-sheik - 17 August 2013 at 6:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vurshiiiiiheartVDshahz

vurshiiii

vurshiiii

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raddhi2

Wht is show all
Abt n is dis daily show
Or like gumrah
Daily show..

Shivanee28

Shivanee28

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I am not going to be prejudiced at all and just watch the show for di. Wish everyone in the show Good Luck.
Di looks really beautiful in the picture.!

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
thanks dear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top