Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

new Monaya If article! (Page 8)

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 3880

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by monaya_sajan

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by monaya_sajan

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle88

Gosh this guy is just amazing, love u Mohit, where can I find a guy like him? Day Dreaming

</div>

nowhereCryhe is one of a kind! bhagwan ne usse fursat main sunday ko banaya aur ek hi piece banaya!! woh bhi book ho gaya!Embarrassed

totally agreed with u sam...he is only single piece..i also want guy like himEmbarrassedLOL..iss birth mein toh sanaya ke liya compromise kar liye..but next birth onwards he is booked for meROFL

<div>
onwards nahi haan, sirf next birthAngryuske baad woh mera hainEmbarrassed

sry sam he is for me only...EmbarrassedApprove


Phut! Angry   sirf ek hi birth milega! Warna i'll seduce him to death n pull him apart from u or create a fight btwn u two saying u r two timing him wid some1 else n den give him my shoulder to cry on so den he will b m9! Hehehahahahaha

Edited by monaya_sajan - 17 August 2013 at 9:16am

.AngryBird. IF-Stunnerz
.AngryBird.
.AngryBird.

Joined: 15 November 2011
Posts: 32894

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
sab ke saath fight karte karte thak gayi hoon Sleepy Sleepy
appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Joined: 05 April 2013
Posts: 3925

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsaha

mohit bass mea hai agle 700 janam k liye  maine usse pehle se hi book kar liya haiin 
Agar agle janam me Mohit billi nahi huyi tho?ConfusedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajan.AngryBird.--Isabella--

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 3880

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRIYA_luvs_MS

@charmee- mein ek din MoNaya se milke rahungi..aur us din sabse pehle me tujhe call karungi..pics sent karungi Approve


Main bhi chalungi tere saathEmbarrassed woh kamini charmee leke hi nahi jaati mujhe! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AngryBird.

.AngryBird. IF-Stunnerz
.AngryBird.
.AngryBird.

Joined: 15 November 2011
Posts: 32894

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL
anju hi5    ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Ghulam Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 43084

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by sweetsaha

mohit bass mea hai agle 700 janam k liye  maine usse pehle se hi book kar liya haiin 
Agar agle janam me Mohit billi nahi huyi tho?ConfusedROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

Tinkerbelle88 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbelle88
Tinkerbelle88

Joined: 14 July 2013
Posts: 4286

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by monaya_sajan

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by monaya_sajan

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle88

Gosh this guy is just amazing, love u Mohit, where can I find a guy like him? Day Dreaming

</div>

nowhereCryhe is one of a kind! bhagwan ne usse fursat main sunday ko banaya aur ek hi piece banaya!! woh bhi book ho gaya!Embarrassed

totally agreed with u sam...he is only single piece..i also want guy like himEmbarrassedLOL..iss birth mein toh sanaya ke liya compromise kar liye..but next birth onwards he is booked for meROFL

<div>
onwards nahi haan, sirf next birthAngryuske baad woh mera hainEmbarrassed

sry sam he is for me only...EmbarrassedApprove


Phut! Angry   sirf ek hi birth milega! Warna i'll seduce him to death n pull him apart from u or create a fight btwn u two saying u r two timing him wid some1 else n den give him my shoulder to cry on so den he will b m9! Hehehahahahaha
I don't know why but this reply reminds me of sheena LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajan

.AngryBird. IF-Stunnerz
.AngryBird.
.AngryBird.

Joined: 15 November 2011
Posts: 32894

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

Originally posted by PRIYA_luvs_MS

@charmee- mein ek din MoNaya se milke rahungi..aur us din sabse pehle me tujhe call karungi..pics sent karungi Approve


Main bhi chalungi tere saathEmbarrassed woh kamini charmee leke hi nahi jaati mujhe! Angry
ok Big smile
charmee toh kamini no 1 hain Approve

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||SG/MS Love Mansion~YehIradaHai MeraVaadaHai LautAaongaMain||#217

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: charmee_sammy   Replies: 1196   Views: 43914

charmee_sammy 1196 43914 06 October 2014 at 8:01am by suparnasahaMS
MoNaya @ Abha Jii's son wedding

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 189   Views: 13781

Joseph_A 189 13781 12 November 2013 at 6:01am by suparnasahaMS
Attack !! [Only 4 MoNaya Fanz]

2 3 4 5

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 39   Views: 2621

Joseph_A 39 2621 20 August 2013 at 9:59am by -Marie-
love monaya please see pg-3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: juhi_sajan   Replies: 44   Views: 2839

juhi_sajan 44 2839 14 August 2013 at 12:08pm by juhi_sajan
Monaya getting married?article !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: ..Enchanteur..   Replies: 177   Views: 8412

..Enchanteur.. 177 8412 14 August 2013 at 9:03am by neha_mjht

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index