Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sidharth Shukla ! NEW VM - UFF TERI ADA (pg 9) (Page 4)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondTheSky

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
You proved how a non dancer can dance and raised bar for yourself.you are true winner in our eyes.keep rocking and good luck for all your future ventures.ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor-BeyondTheSkyAdorableAyesha-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Swetha,thank you !!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondTheSky

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Remya77

JDJ has not only given us the chance to be entertained by his dancing talents but a rare opportunity for us to understand him better and appreciate as a person. He indeed has a charismatic personality...humble and down to earth. Thanks to JDJ for bringing him to this wonderful stage. Everyone has limitations... I believe he has tried, performed and improved with in his capabilities and that is what is important. thanks swetha for this lovely post.

you are right ! sid's participation in jdj gave us an opportunity to know more about him Smile
he never gave any lame excuses for his poor performances neither went OTT on good ones...quite well balanced unlike a few others !
thanks remya Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor-AdorableAyesha

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Swetha,thank you !!!Hug

your are most welcome tulasi Hug seeing you after a long time on the forum !

Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Thank a millions for making such awesome thread !Sweta , u made each n every his creation awesome .U give  big  gifts us . Thank a lots to made such awesomelicious , fabulous creation .

What to say about Siddharth Shukla ? He is  simply best .I have notice he have been gave some memorable performance in the JDJ .He have improve lots  last few week he gave Outstanding brilliant performance  he has shown a tremendous improvement in his dancing skills being a non-dancer.,Unfortunately Siddharth was eliminated  its totally painful news for his fan  but  I am not hopeless i m sure He will got many more Success in future.He have already won Millions , billions peoples heart by his killer charm , amazing personality  and mostly his hublem down earth nature .H e  is really true winner  not only for us he is inspiration of many peoples  .I know H e will get  lots of success Soon . Expectations, expectations and expectations ' I often wonder if we would still be human if we stopped having expectations. We all know its not good to have expectations and most of us must have heard "The best things in life are unexpected - because there were no expectations", still we all can't help but expect.
Yes, I have always been optimistic when it comes to Siddharth Shukla! I believe there is good in store for him and he will get it when the time is right! The best part about that incident is the amount of support, love and admiration he received from his fans and well wishers! I am sure he realized that he surely has woven into many a hearts and am sure he felt special! You know there were times when he used to think he just had 4 fans and am sure that incident has changed his perception!

The best part about him is He is what HE IS! He never shies away from being what he is! He is a mix of everything.. A rationale human being..A little..No no a lot mischievous and extremely dedicated and genuine! He is honest and tells you everything straight on your face which is extremely valued! He will never back bite and let you know what he feels.. Though a little moody, likes to be alone when upset he will let you know what the problem was once things are done and when he is fine! I hope he never changes throughout his life and remains the person he is!

I 'm really proud to be his Fan 

Edited by Elegance-Beauty - 25 August 2013 at 6:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TANTAN27AnusuyaYadavCherryWild_NishaLvS_ElenaElenor-BeyondTheSkyChoco.ButterPhoenixRainbowEnteralOfLoveAdorableAyesha-Mrs.SKMehwish-Illumination

CherryWild Goldie
CherryWild
CherryWild

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Fabulous thread Thank for making its  beautiful all those creation 
Thanks to JDJ for introducing us to real  Siddharth Shukla, the humble, down earth , honest , great human being .

Siddharth Shukla Trust your heart don't be afraid to reach out to something new.Go ahead get your hopes up even if things turns out differently than you have imagined.You will have tried,you will have learned,you never have to live with regrets.It seems to me what wears us down the most in life aren't the chances we take but the ones we don't take,the dreams we put aside,the adventure we push away.So what ever you want in life go for it and always remember no-matter what trust your heart.
we are always there for you
       best wishes 4 ever& good luck 4 ur future

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TANTAN27AnusuyaYadavElenaElenor-_NishaLvS_Choco.ButterBeyondTheSkyPhoenixRainbowEnteralOfLoveAdorableAyeshaIllumination

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Thank the creating such awesome thread ,very nice creation .
we loved him as shiv but after JDJ we know him very well he is very honest , humble , very nice human being . Now Our loved and respected for him  only increased .

Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 26 August 2013 at 2:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondTheSkyPhoenixRainbow

Go to top