Sidharth Shukla ! NEW VM - UFF TERI ADA (pg 9) - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AnusuyaYadav

Hey Sid saw ur thread and replied us with a smilie " :)) " 

Really πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

Thanks sidians...for sharing such wonderful thoughts straight from the heart on this thread.πŸ€—..it was a pleasure to read all of them...i feel exactly the same way about sid πŸ˜³..i created this thread  to express my anguish at his elimination from jdj , happiness that i came to appreciate an awesome personality,  pride for this guy!  am so glad to know that Sid has seen this thread too!

i am happy and proud that i am his fan.

please feel free to use my creations or this thread anywhere ! i owe it all to BV IF πŸ˜†

special thanks to sheets..😊..she knows why !

Sid has seen this thread πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.Can u tell me  its really true news 
Originally posted by AnusuyaYadav

Hey Sid saw ur thread and replied us with a smilie " :)) " 

thats great news for us πŸ˜ƒ
Swetha,it is always pleasure  to watch your VMs and thank you dear!πŸ€—.finally I was able to watch all ur VMs that I missed in two months.i hope SiD got chance to watch your video's.looking forward for more VMS.
Thank you Swetha for made such awesome  thread.  Its always pleasure to watch him onscreen in any avatar We  are  just want to see him  only.we just want to see him onscreen .I have starting to watch JDJ for him  we have always been enjoy to watch each every performance in the jdj .i loved most his sizzling , hotter romantic dance especial .It was a pleasure watching sid in different avatars while performing on jdj..He is not only very good looking guys  he is also very beautiful human being also.We knew about him very well during his JDJ .We are loving his onscreen image since so long but now we loved him more as great human being .I have never seen such all good quality in one person.
I loved his Outside or inside beauty .But now my loved for him increased to know his real personality .He is honest , humble , down earth nature fun loving .woow this mad made me more crazy  
Edited by -Alinalicious- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Swetha,it is always pleasure  to watch your VMs and thank you dear!πŸ€—.finally I was able to watch all ur VMs that I missed in two months.i hope SiD got chance to watch your video's.looking forward for more VMS.

thank u tulasi πŸ€— we all miss him so much...i almost forgot that there's something like jdj πŸ˜†
yeah...am so eager to make a VM...have some time after such a long time..😊

thank u tulasi πŸ€— we all miss him so much...i almost forgot that there's something like jdj πŸ˜†
yeah...am so eager to make a VM...have some time after such a long time..😊

me too feel the same dear...😊
Swetha  u are amazing vm maker u should make  some more on Sid vm We want to watch  his vm 😳pleased make his vm 
We are really miss him these day πŸ˜΅
Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

Swetha  u are amazing vm maker u should make  some more on Sid vm We want to watch  his vm 😳pleased make his vm 
We are really miss him these day πŸ˜΅

hi alina...😊 yeah will  make an ANSH vm soon...ther are some very nice scenes too πŸ˜‰

hi alina...😊 yeah will  make an ANSH vm soon...ther are some very nice scenes too πŸ˜‰

I really miss ur vm  but Sid fans want to see also his vm can u ,make his vm to take his JDJ performance scene romantic scene πŸ˜‰