But I will make one

I hope Chanel reads this thread

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsJuhiRLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
im not a selfish fan but must say AnSh fans are very lucky because for a long time the title card/pic/montage includes only AnSh as if Jagya died...I'm not selfish at all so I wouldn't mind seeing AnSh along with JaGan...but at least Jagya should be there but if they insist on putting Shiv then Ganga has to be there...they need to treat the leads equally...Shashank works very hard for this show...kya hua? are they tired of his face? so many ppl wanna see him and right now he is giving his heart and soul into Jagya...JaGan really need to be in that title/montage and in fact they should put a new pic of AnSh too, that one is getting old and boring and Anandi's dressing on the show is a bit diff now than the one in montage. Please include JaGan as well...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelFromAbovenoshowsnena28charuluv_SVshalinii173Libra123KiranlovSritikoolsadhu1000tiny15ExcuseMePlz

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
This is what i have been screaming from roof tops Jagaya has to be  on montage Balika Vadhu Kachi umer k pake rishte means Jagaya and Anandi not Anandi and Shiv so why cvs disappeared Jagaya?Shocked but better will be bring him back Jagaya was and is the one who made viewers hook to the show  Childhood Anandi became Anandi due to Jagaya and Dadisaa People use to love to watch the kid JaAn , Teen JaAn won many hearts , then it was Jagaya because of whom people could sympathize with Anandi Had his character not butchered who would sympathize with Anandi ?, Jagaya was central in Anandi Jagaya Gauri triangle , In Shiv Anandi Jagaya triangle he was the basic suspense , now on his story show is running  he is central in Sanchi Jagaya Ganga triangle On his story Anandi is getting some story otherwise on her  repeated social service and repeated romance the show cannot run Jagaya is the male lead of the show and he is not on montage very unfair Bring him back on montage colors and cvs right now Stern Smileand its very unfair with Shashank Vyas Apart from Surekha jee i found he is the only actor who got praises for playing such a complex character so well and cvs cannot give him this much respect shame on them Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelFromAbovenoshowsmahi12charuluv_SVLibra123BeautifulSoul_ExcuseMePlzSunna_Deewanitiny15yanks28

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yes Jagaya has to be on montage i am saying this for a long time now How can cvs disappear him from montage ? Bring him back 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelFromAbovenoshowsJuhiRmahi12shalinii173charuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlz

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
soon, I see JaGan with AnSh on the banner and the title card...yes, once J gets married to Ganga, then both the lead pairs can be shown Thumbs UpHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelFromAbovecharuluv_SVKiranlovSritiExcuseMePlz

gloriousgal Goldie
gloriousgal
gloriousgal

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
m loving d bv montage dese days...especially d close up shot of shiv LOL
--Smileey-- Senior Member
--Smileey--
--Smileey--

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Upagreed with u BV is abt anandi and jagya lives

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelFromAboveLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
^ Yes. Jagya / Shashank should also be in BV title as he is also one of the main leads. Approve
Was so sad to see him removed completely from the bv title card. Disapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelFromAbovenoshowsLibra123Spring-DewExcuseMePlztiny15

Go to top