I have been a member from a long time but I don't post 

Now I decide to make a post , someone told me channel reads here

I want to request for Jagya to be put in title card and in the photo here

I hope others agree with me

Jagya is the best actor in BV and for me there is no BV without Jagya 

The negative part was played so well by Sashank Vyas we all hated him

If we had not hated Jagya so much we would have not love Shiv 

Please feel free to comment and how to make Chanel put Jagya in tittle ka card

It makes me feel very bad as a long time fan of bv  when I see serial that he is not there in title now

We had stopped watching after Pratyusha left 

Jagya and Ganga made everyone hook to BV back again

At least Jagya should be there 

That's my opinion 
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with u completely,its a quite shock for BV viewers😲
BV is only story about Anandi and Jagya not shiv or Ganga😕
 I hope he will back in montage soon,which he deserves😳
I think he deserves to be there in the title card since he too is one of the leads. No wrong in adding him and always he has been central to the story be it when he was bad or good. But channel se koi umeed nahi. 
Yes, jagya is the central character like anandi. The show would have shutdown long time back without him. Shashank is the life of Balika vadhu and no he else can play jagya except him... But, no hope from ungrateful channel.
Yeah theres no BV without Jagya and right now the story is only about Jagya and Ganga, there's no Ansh (present track). I so wish to c him in title card. Jagya  deserve it.  I hope CVs listen to our plea 😊
 there is no BV without Jagya 

So true . Jagya is the character that has been from the beginning till now . There is no BV without Jagya and his family . Remove Jagya and see how much BV runs . Love jhim , hate him but Jagya can NEVER  be ignored as he IS BV . Shiv came much later so did the Shekhars . Yet Shiv is in the title montage as he is Anandi's spouse . Ok . But don't disrespect the actor and the character Jagya who made BV what it is today ...BV is Jagya and Anandi's story . Till the end it will be about the happenings in their life . So put him in the title montage .
Yeah atleast he should be there coz he is also a central character... And now when many people watching for JaGan, so it will be nice to see Ganga Jagya both in montage along wid Anandi Shivg. But I actualy dont much bother about it.
I agree, J should be on the montage. 
Thank you for agreeing with me

I hope the chanel reads this

Is there any way we can forward the request?
The story is about anandi and jagya,so jagya should have been on the montage.Unfortunately he is not there which is absolutely wrong.Totally agree with you.