India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

RAAT ko kya hoga???? (Page 2)

ipkmiss1 Groupbie
ipkmiss1
ipkmiss1

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
how do we know tht jalal won't go to ruq's rum...did i miss a promo or anything lyk tht..

and ya abt the tpc rum main yeah hoga ki jodha will be agn cribbing abt jalal and he would be silently listening jodha's view abt himself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

ipkmiss1 Groupbie
ipkmiss1
ipkmiss1

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

They will play I hate you, I hate you more...they love this game...Wink

and i love ur post

Super Kool

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkmiss1

how do we know tht jalal won't go to ruq's rum...did i miss a promo or anything lyk tht..

and ya abt the tpc rum main yeah hoga ki jodha will be agn cribbing abt jalal and he would be silently listening jodha's view abt himself

it was in last episode dear where akbar said to rukaiya that for some day untill his sasural walas r in agra he won't  come to her room so its clear he will go to jodha's room EmbarrassedTongue  
ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
OMG i was just going to open a thread asking anyone if the noticed that Jalal told Ruk he wont be going to her room for a few days.Thank god i read this thread firstLOL.
Yes he has to enter Jodha's chamber because things will look suspicious if Jalal goes to another woman when he has a newly wedded wife.
Of course i am sure Bharmal and his family wont be spying on Jalal on his very move on where he goes but this is just another ploy by Jalal to get close to Jodha and taunt her.I am not expecting him to be chivalrous to her ans say ''look have the bed,i will sleep on the ground etc.''He is going to want to sleep on the same bed as Jodha.Wink WinkI really want him to watch her sleep like their first night when he came like an angry panther at her but left like smiling parrot.
Jodha is going to throw another tantrum but thats the thing she cant leave or make anyone know about their relationship.So she will have to stay in the same room.

Edited by ameilia - 17 August 2013 at 6:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkmiss1rasha1500AlariaQtnNottibaublesRozy77faiza_elahi202--Janvie--Super Koolchinuchinucocoatreeriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

OMG i was just going to open a thread asking anyone if the noticed that Jalal told Ruk he wont be going to her room for a few days.Thank god i read this thread firstLOL.
Yes he has to enter Jodha's chamber because things will look suspicious if Jalal goes to another woman when he has a newly wedded wife.
Of course i am sure Bharmal and his family wont be spying on Jalal on his very move on where he goes but this is just another ploy by Jalal to get close to Jodha and taunt her.I am not expecting him to be chivalrous to her ans say ''look have the bed,i will sleep on the ground etc.''He is going to want to sleep on the same bed as Jodha.Wink WinkI really want him to watch her sleep like their first night when he came like an angry panther at her but left like smiling parrot.
Jodha is going to throw another tantrum but thats the thing she cant leave or make anyone know about their relationship.So she will have to stay in the same room.
Mayb jodha will sleep down Wink... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaameilia

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Super Kool

They will play I hate you, I hate you more...they love this game...Wink

and i love ur post

Awww...thanks dear...Hug

Yeah, jalal told ruqaiya that he won't come to her chamber for few days...Wink
ipkmiss1 Groupbie
ipkmiss1
ipkmiss1

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuchinu

it was in last episode dear where akbar said to rukaiya that for some day untill his sasural walas r in agra he won't  come to her room so its clear he will go to jodha's room EmbarrassedTongue  
oh thnkz fr reminding me ..i just remember this scene...

wohhh i can't wait fr thm to be in a same room for an entire nightEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

chinuchinu

LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Oh...what a post ... Par mujhe koi idea nahi hai ke raat ko kya hoga Tongue

Go to top