Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Karan Kundra's thoughts related to mytho & Mohit

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Would never do mythos on TV: Karan Kundra

Would never do mythos on TV: Karan Kundra

One of the small screen handsome hunks Karan Kundra is getting accolade for hosting Channel V's Gumrah-The end of innocence. This Balaji loyalist has tasted fame through a romantic series Kitani Mohabbat Hai and had come a long way in television.

Not only small screen, the actor has also tried hands on big screen. Moreover, Karan also participated in a dance reality show and now is weighing the hosting responsibility with Gumrah.

However, with small screen appreciating historical and mythological shows, Karan somewhere is still reluctant on taking up mythological shows on small screen. "I don't know but I think mythological shows are not fit for me. The actors become the character and not the 'Hero' of the show."

On giving an example of Mohit Raina, who despite essaying a mythological character is rulling millions of heart these days, the actor asserted, "Yes, that's a good example that you have given. Mohit is doing great as Shiva. But still I don't feel I will fit in any mythological character."

The actor further continued states, "If I get a very strong mythological character I would do but that would be definitely not for small screen."
Way to go Karan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivamalaAngie12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top