Qubool Hai

It was really odd

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i couldnt watch the jashn-e-eid episode that day properly. i was repeating today. and i came across really an odd things. that is

when asad-zoya-dilshad met rashid-gaffur-raziya they shared awkward moments. but zoya exchanged salam n eid mubarak with rashid-gaffur. later dilshad did the same but asad did not exchanged any greetings or conversation with them.
rashid-gaffur too replied their greetings politely

it was really weird cause eid brings two enimies together. rashid-gaffur did not initiated any convo with him but asad could at least say salam n eid mubarak if he wasnt comfortable with hug.

i found it odd very odd. and i hated the scripting of that scene. asad organised the party and it wouldnt make him low if he exchanged greeting considering its eid and the lesson of eid doesnt goes with asad behavior.

sorry if i missed the exact scene

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he was going to but Zoya said it first, then Gafoor was about to bless Zoya but withdrew his hand, so it irritated Asad
karikarinainan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeh that seemed odd...considering that they wished chand mubarak...i guess Asad remembered him when in difficult phase, not when in happy moments.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its asad nature he never forgive someone very easily.
But rashid can wish him if then asad didnt reply than its odd
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gaffur did nt bless zoya,he retreatd hs hand..so it irritatd asad
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rakshaanra

he was going to but Zoya said it first, then Gafoor was about to bless Zoya but withdrew his hand, so it irritated Asad

ya it might irritate him but we cant force anyone to bless us. gaffur didnt hurt her either his move wasnt any less than blessing. beside at least there was rashid whom he could wish
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moniloveasya

Its asad nature he never forgive someone very easily.
But rashid can wish him if then asad didnt reply than its odd

wishing rashid does not mean he forgave rashid.
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my nature is like Asad's. I too do not greet some people who have personally caused great pain to ,my family member, as much as I want to forgive them, thats why I can empathize with him 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well Asad is normal human being and has hatred for those ppl which is deep rooted in his heart..He is not ideal person who follows all rules.. Though he respects rituals and all but when it comes to Rashid , he just cant which shows how much he hates Rashid.. Its normal human behavior.. 

And what I believe is "Do only those things which you do from your heart and not for sake of doing it". That does not serve any purpose and its insult.. If you are not feeling something from within then no need to show it off and fake.. And Asad was true to himself
Edited by kankabhor - 10 years ago