Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Your favourite detective or cop character?

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Hey friends!

Yes, yes, I know we all love Arjun and Rathore and Team ETF very muchLOL, but I was just wondering, have you watched other crime shows or read crime fiction books?
 If so, what you like about crime fiction (including shows, movies & books), and which is your favourite detective/cop character. And what you like about that particular character?

As for me, I am more of a books person, and love reading crime fiction. I love them mostly because they are so exciting, and put my brain cells into action the way my Maths teacher could never manage to do.WinkLOL I love to follow the clues and try to solve them on my own, and as happy as I get when I am proved right, I have to admit that it is much more exciting when I am proved wrong.Big smile

I have loved Sherlock Holmes and also Agatha Christie's works, but my favourite (apart from Arjun and ETFWink) would be Satyajit Ray's sleuth Pradosh Mitter urff Feluda. In fact, I have a major crush on this character.EmbarrassedLOL I love his wit and analytical skills and of course, I picture him as a handsome young man in my mindLOL ( I still don't have a face for him in my mind- I haven't watched any of the movies.). You see, handsome and intelligent sleuths are always 'oh-so-desirable'.EmbarrassedWink

What are your personal favourites? Please do share.Tongue Looking forward to a healthy discussion.Smile

Love, 
Harshu

PS: This post is just out of curiosity, and also to increase activity in the forum. It does not intend to compare between any characters or shows. However, if mods feel that the topic is improper in this forum, they are more than welcome to close it.

Edited by miss_bennet - 17 August 2013 at 5:17am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top