The Vampire Diaries

Ironic...*please read*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Ok so I have just begun watching the show. It was weird how I started watching...while reading 50 shades of Grey, Christian's description fit Ian perfectly n aftr watching him in Lost(itz airing on Zee cafe n Ian's gona die on Monday!! :'( ), I decided to give TVD a chance n itz awesome!!! Although I hv managed to see 3 episodes only. :p Ok so here's my point, it is so ironic tht Ian finally gets the girl in the show but looses her in real lyf! I am a Delena and Nian fan so I was quite sad. Some people blame 50 shades coz Ian was all up for the role and Nina was nt wanting Ian to do the raunchy scenes unless it was Nina herself with Ian, some say tht Ian wanted marriage bt Nina didnt want to commit so soon- if I were her, I wouldhv said yes :p Lastly people say tht itz all a rumour coz probably they were fed-up wid fans...anyway I feel tht itz sad tht Damon gets her but Ian looses her.. :( Maybe itz a bump in the road fr them- we can be positive!!! :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ironic...*please read*" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top