The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Ironic...*please read*

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Ok so I have just begun watching the show. It was weird how I started watching...while reading 50 shades of Grey, Christian's description fit Ian perfectly n aftr watching him in Lost(itz airing on Zee cafe n Ian's gona die on Monday!! :'( ), I decided to give TVD a chance n itz awesome!!! Although I hv managed to see 3 episodes only. :p Ok so here's my point, it is so ironic tht Ian finally gets the girl in the show but looses her in real lyf! I am a Delena and Nian fan so I was quite sad. Some people blame 50 shades coz Ian was all up for the role and Nina was nt wanting Ian to do the raunchy scenes unless it was Nina herself with Ian, some say tht Ian wanted marriage bt Nina didnt want to commit so soon- if I were her, I wouldhv said yes :p Lastly people say tht itz all a rumour coz probably they were fed-up wid fans...anyway I feel tht itz sad tht Damon gets her but Ian looses her.. :( Maybe itz a bump in the road fr them- we can be positive!!! :D

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IMP: Please Read!

Author: Angel-Jot.   Replies: 1   Views: 197

Angel-Jot. 1 197 31 May 2013 at 9:32am by aishwaryagayen
Please help, answer some research for me thanks!

Author: Differentenergy   Replies: 0   Views: 135

Differentenergy 0 135 22 April 2013 at 9:19pm by Differentenergy
~DT Evaluation~ Please Do Take Part!

Author: Angel-Jot.   Replies: 2   Views: 207

Angel-Jot. 2 207 01 March 2013 at 12:14am by deboleena.manna
Please read This..!!

Author: GodSmack   Replies: 0   Views: 150

GodSmack 0 150 24 November 2012 at 1:23pm by GodSmack
THE Vampire Diaries!-For those who read the books

Author: ..-Zaara-..   Replies: 1   Views: 671

..-Zaara-.. 1 671 28 November 2009 at 1:29pm by sabrinaa.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index