...Tina... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RENU1111

awesome post ...nicely written ❤️

thank u renu...😳
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Awesome post!!
Though I am mad at Madhu these days.. 🤔 .. but I love DD!! She is an amazing actress.. no doubts!! Can't imagine anyone else as Madhubala.. as I can't imagine anyone as RK other than VD. Just love both of them and together they make the perfect onscreen couple.. What chemistry and timing they have!! Be it hatred, love or pain.. DD manages to build up a magical and fiery chemistry with VD flawlessly!! 

I wish NF people realize that they have a gem of an actress with them and utilize her talent in the best way possible. Her character, Madhu, needs a lot of developing and work, hope they give DD what they promised her when she signed the show (it mustn't be this crap which only shows her character as a weak crybaby😡). 
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Awesome post!!

Though I am mad at Madhu these days.. 🤔 .. but I love DD!! She is an amazing actress.. no doubts!! Can't imagine anyone else as Madhubala.. as I can't imagine anyone as RK other than VD. Just love both of them and together they make the perfect onscreen couple.. What chemistry and timing they have!! Be it hatred, love or pain.. DD manages to build up a magical and fiery chemistry with VD flawlessly!! 

I wish NF people realize that they have a gem of an actress with them and utilize her talent in the best way possible. Her character, Madhu, needs a lot of developing and work, hope they give DD what they promised her when she signed the show (it mustn't be this crap which only shows her character as a weak crybaby😡). 

thank u ...yes they have to utilise DVD's talent package to maximum levels...😳 
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post !!! 
...Tina... thumbnail

thank u so much for liking and commenting on my post guys...😳                                   

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tina sorry for late reply 😔
Nice post on our gorgeous DD, agree with everything you said about DD, but I have tiny bit problem with accepting what you said about Madhubala character...here it is:

her principles of always choosing the right path,

Firstly, she did chose a very wrong path by befriend with a smuggler😒
Secondly she did chose another wrong path by giving a smuggler a shelter in chawl instead of handing over him to Police 😒
Thirdly, she saved his life and stay with them in a hiding place, instead of handing a corrupted person to law😒
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No one play d role of rk as vivian do!! Bth DD n VD r awsm dear
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelMon

Tina sorry for late reply 😔

Nice post on our gorgeous DD, agree with everything you said about DD, but I have tiny bit problem with accepting what you said about Madhubala character...here it is:

her principles of always choosing the right path,

Firstly, she did chose a very wrong path by befriend with a smuggler😒
Secondly she did chose another wrong path by giving a smuggler a shelter in chawl instead of handing over him to Police 😒
Thirdly, she saved his life and stay with them in a hiding place, instead of handing a corrupted person to law😒

yes neel I agree, that's why I had already mentioned in the brackets before u read...to keep aside the current track...thank u neel.😆😳
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

No one play d role of rk as vivian do!! Bth DD n VD r awsm dear

yes they are awesome...stunning couple...😳