Spoiler News- 17th Aug - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MannieXO

tfs

I guess she'll tell Zoya some funny stories about Asad and she'll tell Asad to do some romantic things for Zoya πŸ˜†

Or she can tell Zoya to do something romantic.. This time I want Zoya to arrange date like Asad did😳
Thanks for the news Oishi. Some old memories? Hmmm Interesting! It is verydifficult to second guess CV πŸ˜ƒ.. They come up with unique ideas... Anyways, as Oishi is happy and sharing this news, it can only be a happywala scene.. Like our Photo album wala scene...

Btw, Oishi, any idea when the media ban willbe over..πŸ˜•... No sbb/sbs news on Qh ... 

Originally posted by Radaz

Thanks for the news Oishi. Some old memories? Hmmm Interesting! It is verydifficult to second guess CV[:D].. They come up with unique ideas... Anyways, as Oishi is happy and sharing this news, it can only be a happywala scene.. Like our Photo album wala scene...[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Btw, Oishi, any idea when the media ban willbe over..[:s]... No sbb/sbs news on Qh ...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV]

Really is there any media ban
This should be interesting πŸ˜†
Tfs Oishi πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -Shayari-

A female school english teacher? HUH? That is the randomest cameo ever.

Wait wasnt there an episode or something where it was said asad had a crush on his english teacher or am i making this up in my head? Or was it the neighbor aunty he had a crush on? LOL. K nvm. Now im confusing myself. We shall have to see i guess. How random though =|

Tfs oishi!

all I remember was during that flower ceremony it was revealed that Asad as a little kid wanted to marry one of those aunties who was there, and Zoya teased him about it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kankabhor

Or she can tell Zoya to do something romantic.. This time I want Zoya to arrange date like Asad did😳

True that could happen too! ... or she can give both of them advice at the same time ... it'll be funny if her advises/tips lead to hilarious mess-ups πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MannieXO

True that could happen too! ... or she can give both of them advice at the same time ... it'll be funny if her advises/tips lead to hilarious mess-ups πŸ˜†

Tips for not being prudeπŸ˜†
lucky girl u r!!!!
waitin 4 this new entry...tfs
@_Oishi_: TFS the spoiler!!!!😊
so oishi you saw the new asya pic is it from an upcoming scene or not ?