Punar Vivah

PV A THON (episode 34)

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged

<< PV A THON >> - Episode 34

click to watch

i will be posting the new picture tomorrow for you to vote and i will change on friday so sunday - thursday to vote! and i am filling in for my friend RA17 aka Riya as she is not able to do tomorrows updateConfused i know you all love Riya but you have to put up with me this sundayLOL This WU wasnt by me and i just edited it a bitConfused

WU:

Episodes starts with aarti and Shoba crying. Ansh he says mom lets go i have packed my toys and i am ready. Aarti says you are a good boy na and see ur bade papa and badi mama love u so much you shld live with them for some time otherwise they will feel lonely...Ansh says no mom we can take them with us we all will then live happily.. Ansh says New Papa is very nice he will listen to me saying so he goes and Aarti calls his name but  Ansh goes to the table where yash is feeding PayPal. Anshs new Papa take me with you to your house please, i promise i want trouble you.

Shoba talks to G3 and says to her not to take Aarti away from her son Ansh and that she cant live without Ansh. She says that i promise she will take care of your grandaughters and that she will be a good wife and mother. She requests that Aarti will do anything but dont let mother and son seperate. Yash appears and says that Ansh will come with us. G3 tries to interupt but Yash stops her and says that he already told you that Ansh will stay with us. G3 then says to Shoba you heard Yash. Shoba thanks Yash and leaves.

Bua is taunting AartiAngry and saying it will be tough to control this Arpita and seeing her son by her side all the time.

Shoba is telling Aarti that Yash is a good person and he did all this for Aarti. Aarti then realises that Yash is a good person but Maansi comes to her mind. Aarti then thinks about it more. 

G3 starts complaining to SP. SP says to her that she has become crazy hearing to small matters, he tells her to leave. Vidhi is trying to get Vedant and Vedika to eat. She makes them sit down. They ask for juice and vidhi blindly goes and the children disappearLOL

Last scene Aarti's bidaai. Pankaj introduces Lovely and Kartik and Pintu and Krishna wish them. G3 says lets go as we are already late because of her and Ansh. She tells Shoba to get ready for her bidaai The bidaai actually starts nowLOL and dhadkan is playing in the BG . Both Aarti and Pari are throwing rice behind and Shoba and Mrs Khurana are catching the rice. They come near the car, Aarti starts crying and hugs Shoba Cry She remembers some memories and she hugs Dubey.. They FINALLY leaveEmbarrassed

PreCap: Aarti says before starting our new life i wanna say something yash is not listening and she slowly move she hand forward to touch him...Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ilan_kart92sad_vivaceDoe_Jane2013RA17IsYaRoCHeRroseroseySharlene1410

Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanx for the lovely update dear.. Smile
Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile Ansh so cute and sweet in his scene I just love this kid Heart
sad_vivace Senior Member
sad_vivace
sad_vivace

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
yeah, always waiting for this..thank you so much..
..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanvi.narula

Thanx for the lovely update dear.. Smile

your welcome dearTongue
..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

Thanks for sharing Smile Ansh so cute and sweet in his scene I just love this kid Heart

i know!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
this episode is full of emotions

complete emotional roller coaster ride

mini thanks fo the WU
thanks for daily thonBig smileBig smile

i missed last two episodes but i will catch them soon ...
Doe_Jane2013 Goldie
Doe_Jane2013
Doe_Jane2013

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thank youSmile

Go to top