Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

thank u shakti and u wil b missed(1 more day)

ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I wud lyk to say a hearty thanks to my fav Shakti. 
Thank u playing d role of Onir. I personaly dint lykd Onir bt yes i always loved Shakti as an actor. 
I also knw stayin in PR u wud hv faced too many obstacles but still u came out being a gem of person and actor. 
I also knw dat from next week probably we wont be able to see Onir much and therefore i wud personaly miss u watchng on screen. 
U knw u r my first fav tv star and u wil always remain my fav until i die and whatever hapens i wudnt stop droolin over u. For me u wil always remain d best. 
Cme back on tv soon. I knw u wil get a gud show soon. 
I will pray dat u get lots of success in lyf. 
A realy hapy goodbye to Onir bt i wud never say alvida to Shakti (my arora saab)

P.s. please let it jst b a farewel thread to my fav rather then makin a fight zone. Smile

Edited by pkarvi - 23 August 2013 at 9:32am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Parmar776meeranairudenigamageachyuthaamandasookooI-Love-SamRataArsha85onam_lifesrilanka123sweet_taniapilli2000paris.hiltonmachar13determinationvandithajerubabu2008soniiyaaonirfansPikachu_007niya_ssLadsnaavashermaMs.Bholi_BhaaliKamalika..soapwatcher1AnnyLaughaholicilovedhanjanirdafreenaamnaAfss_94_OrChiD_relentless.pallavi25-Swetha-

Lads IF-Dazzler
Lads
Lads

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Yaa he is a fab actor...i lvd hm as onir..he s a 1 of d major n a vry suprtng role..he s jst fab as onir...evn as shakti i lv hm hes a fab actor..lv u n miss u..hpe u cme back soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27gonte86paris.hiltonvandithajeru

vandithajeru Goldie
vandithajeru
vandithajeru

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
will be missing the sweet onir... all the best for shakti's future...hope we get to see you soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hilton

shapa IF-Sizzlerz
shapa
shapa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
yes i also love shakti during tere liya days...he is a great actor...i hope we all see him very soon as a lead...and i love him as  onir and going to miss him a lot...i wish him best of luck for future...and also die to see him again as lead as soon as possible...please shakti come back soon  with a bang...your all fans going to miss you a lot ...for future good luck and always keep smiling...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonvandithajeru

onirfans Goldie
onirfans
onirfans

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
ya we all miss u shakti , u are jaan of onir, i also love onir and as onir  we love u very much...we feel every pain of onir in our nerve when onir cry we are crying , when onir sacrifies for purvi, we all fan feel proud and cry also that we feel onir not a character but also a human being who lost everything for his wife thats only for u shakti. u feel us onir is alive... we never able to forget onir in our life...

in television  we can see many story, many character, many love story but we stay with onir , we dream with onir... 

and interesting thing is every girls want  a husband like onir...

feel proud for onir but feel bad also onir quit the show...the onir track will be end soon...

thanks ekta u bring so many track for lead which are creating problem but here onir is only one track where he face so many difficulties and even more sacrifies than lead actor but  put smile in every one , love every one but never get nothing but smile and gave happiness to every one like angel

i wish , god will give me a husband like onir...who will love deeply

onir teach every one what is true love and what relationship is pabitra ...how u love some one , if u in love then what u should do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sthullurisweet_taniaonam_life

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Why he is leaving? Especially when things are turning out to be good for his character.
onam_life Senior Member
onam_life
onam_life

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Yes , hats off to this character. U actully made me fall in love with ONir :) making it the sole reason to watch p.r. IF its your last shoot today, then this is probably the last tym m gonna watch pavitra rishtra.

Edited by onam_life - 17 August 2013 at 5:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltononirfanssoapwatcher1

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Yup..will miss shakti n all d best to him for future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltononirfans

Go to top