Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

its not fair (Page 2)

meerabnawaal14 IF-Rockerz
meerabnawaal14
meerabnawaal14

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rima...

its just a show after all so its fine ( I'm a muslim and i dnt hve any problem wiv it )
you might dont hav any problem but there will be a lot of others who will hav ...and cvs should consider there loyality to the show as well ,...why to target a minority...anyone can be cruel but why in movies and now in serial always a muslim is shown as a terrorist ...i am hurt

Edited by meerab22 - 17 August 2013 at 4:11am

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerab22

its just a show after all so its fine ( I'm a muslim and i dnt hve any problem wiv it )
you might dont hav any problem but there will be a lot of others who will hav ...and cvs should consider there loyality to the show as well ,...why to target a minority
u didnt even watch a single scene of dis guy and how they will show muslims here so wivout watching anything u alredy started nagative posts?

i wont be surprised if fans frm other shows cums here and makes posts on this nowWacko
meerabnawaal14
meerabnawaal14

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged

oh no please dnt start tweeting them about twist and turns coz i want the CVs to go with the story line according to them not fans and this kind of twist was meant to be frm the start
sorry to say but we r also rantra fans like there were a lot of people in this forum who dont want to watch  a love triangle ...i and may be some others  who dont want to watch this turn ...i betthis turn turn will bring a big drop in trp as well
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

oh no please dnt start tweeting them about twist and turns coz i want the CVs to go with the story line according to them not fans and this kind of twist was meant to be frm the start
sorry to say but we r also rantra fans like there were a lot of people in this forum who dont want to watch  a love triangle ...i and may be some others  who dont want to watch this turn ...i betthis turn turn will bring a big drop in trp as well
this twist is better then Parellel lead girl twistSmile
meerabnawaal14
meerabnawaal14

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged

you might dont hav any problem but there will be a lot of others who will hav ...and cvs should consider there loyality to the show as well ,...why to target a minority
u didnt even watch a single scene of dis guy and how they will show muslims here so wivout watching anything u alredy started nagative posts?

i wont be surprised if fans frm other shows cums here and makes posts on this nowWacko
sorry was your reaction to the love triangle aspect was same ...   i hav a right to disapprove some thing in the serial as i m also a member of forum... they will come and make posts if they dont like this twist ,...not coz of my postConfused
meerabnawaal14
meerabnawaal14

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

this twist is better then Parellel lead girl twistSmile
parallel lead girl twist will not hurt any minority
--POV-- Senior Member
--POV--
--POV--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Even in the first episode, they showed terrorism. They have taken it very well.
Lets trust the CVs and their concept. Here they showing redemption of a terrorist like in Dil jale...
So may be something is in store...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckked-Rema-

--POV-- Senior Member
--POV--
--POV--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Exactly Rima,... if they show something unpalatable, then we should be upset...
Here, it was written the person wants to leave terrorism.. so may be they have a bigger plan,
Wait and watch has become my policy LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckked-Rema-

Go to top