India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV ruining Sharon's character

vaishali_mhaske Senior Member
vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
The current track is very interesting Cv are showing some kind of seriousness among all related to their career and future.First time Cv are not showing gang making fun of things instead they are very serious nd  raising their point at correct time infront of Adi. I think first time they are showing so much of group seriousness in the show and this the best phase of D3 till now.

Now coming to my topic Sharon...why Cv is trying to show Sharon out of focus in this week.Firstly sharon didnt objected aftr knowing that swayam is a backup dancer of rey as he has all the qualities to become a lead dancer so why should he be a bckup dancer or atleast discuss with him for this matter..bt CV haven't shown it. Secondly she should also raise the question for pairing her with rey as she want to be pair with swayam or atleast once asked swayam abt it...but NO CV here also not shown any convo between SwaRon related to it.Thirdly she is not trying to know that why swayam is compromising all this and treated just a member of the team and nothing else.Though swayam is aware of Adi's plan game so he is doing all the thing according to Adi knowingly...but Sharon who  is so smart and clever is not even realizing the wrong going on between everyone...OK til now she is not  in the story as she was suffering from chicken pox but what abt the photo shoot...at that time she saw everything by her own then too she didnt sense something wrong in Adi...

The most important thing is that why Sharon is trusting Adi blindly and taking the side of rey always. Rey is trusting Adi as he has his valid reasons behind it...but how come Sharon she didnt even just talk to Adi once but is trusting him so blindly.She is so easily get impressed by Mr Aditya Krurana that she has started flowing him. IS THAT SO EASY TO IMPRESS MISS SHARON RAI PRAKASH???Then what CV is showing us so far.

In yesterday's episode SwaRon convo is needed...as in...Sharon should atleast have talk to swayam abt this matter and try to sort out things or try to know that what is swayam POV related to it..whether all this is fine for him or he has some problem.A small phone convo bhi chal jata......but above this she is worried abt the gang and Rey differences and not abt swayam...This is highly disappointing. 

We are not seeing SHARON RAI PRAKASH in DIVA role..instead..What we are seeing  is not so Sharon. Cv is totally ruining Sharon's character. Only one point that should be appreciated from sharon side is Adi and Sharon phone convo...At that time we see a jhalak of Sharon the Diva.

Now just hoping that we will get something better from Sharon side...in next week

This is just my POV and nothing else...

Edited by vaishali_mhaske - 17 August 2013 at 3:48am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shaanswayamtca21TheGunnertannuluvPooja-J--Anushka--VruShan_MaNan-bLEu98-BeulaSwaRonswathi_swaronswaron9113

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
i agree with you completely...nothing to add...you spoke my mind...yess when swayam has every quality of a lead then why he is still a back up dancer and how on earth sharon doesnt realise this?? swaron are being shown from Rey POV which m not liking it.  in the midst of all drama why swaron exclusive scenes are getting ignored.  i want them to stick together and have interactions somehow. disappointing that cvs are sidelining swaron scenes. and please stop showing rey Sharon scenes...it torturous...sharon supporting rey and not swayam and rey is disappointing...the girl is madly in love with Sharon . she might be the diva but she has this sensitive side towards swayam which i adore and cvs are ruining sharon's character by showing her all ignorant abt swayam's whereabouts. NOT HAPPY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali_mhaske

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Agree with you!!
Cv's are hell bent on ruining SRP character Dead I hate it when such a realistic character like Sharon is being made into another saas bahu type Dead
I wouldnt go about her questioning adi regarding back up thingy but one thing that made me frustrated was her cold reaction to the photo being leaked!! Yes I understand that ignoring is the best medicine, but here she didn't even talk to swayam once Confused instead she is worried about Rey Confused Angry
What the hell was that Angry Angry
I just can't take this anymore Dead I being a hardcore sharon fan felt like banging my head Angry
CVS Angry Angry

Edited by --Anushka-- - 17 August 2013 at 10:06am

vaishali_mhaske

vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

i agree with you completely...nothing to add...you spoke my mind...yess when swayam has every quality of a lead then why he is still a back up dancer and how on earth sharon doesnt realise this?? swaron are being shown from Rey POV which m not liking it.  in the midst of all drama why swaron exclusive scenes are getting ignored.  i want them to stick together and have interactions somehow. disappointing that cvs are sidelining swaron scenes. and please stop showing rey Sharon scenes...it torturous...sharon supporting rey and not swayam and rey is disappointing...the girl is madly in love with Sharon . she might be the diva but she has this sensitive side towards swayam which i adore and cvs are ruining sharon's character by showing her all ignorant abt swayam's whereabouts. NOT HAPPY.
Absolutely right Sharon is not caring for Swayam instead she is taking his decision granted and didnt even trying to knw the reasons behind it.It is not so SRP the DIVA.Who is not taking stand for swayam...instead caring for rey more than swayam...And one more thing we dont want that SwaRon should only be seen sharing love moments...CV can show them discussing abt serious matter as it is not an event...infact its abt their career...And as BF-GF they have full right to discuss it with each other.
tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I hope atleast next week she opens her eyes and saw what is swayam's condition or atleast i want her to think about herself if not others...

vaishali_mhaske

vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

I hope atleast next week she opens her eyes and saw what is swayam's condition or atleast i want her to think about herself if not others...
Yeah...i too hope that she should get to knw by herself that what is swayam's view regarding Adi nd team and jst talk to him.
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Agree with you the team is behaving really sensibly and maturely, thank God for that. But only thing missing and disappointing is Sharon's characterisation and lack of SwaRon scenes.

Sharon is taking Swayam for granted, she didn't have problem with Swayam made as backup and not lead dancer, neither did she as ask about on what basis Swayam is made a backup and not leader.
Not even once she expressed her desire to dance with Swayam as his dance partner, she was just happy to be selected opposite Rey, WTH!!!

We need to see Sharon with Swayam and their scenes together and not with anyone else

vaishali_mhaske

..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
agree with you on almost all the points except one. That is Sharon saying a no for a photo shoot with Rey. As Adi said, there definitely exists something known as professionalism. and if you are entering such a field, you have to be professional. the best example is our Vrushan, they maybe just good friends but it is their job to enact as a couple. Reel life and real life is completely different. and also Sharon trusts Rey. She knows they have been best of buddies and she is comfortable with him. so i dont think she had to ask Swayam before doing this. One should at least be provided this much space in a relationship. But yes the fact of not getting any swaron convo on the Adi fiasco irked me a little. Sharon was all cool with the photo shoot of the gang when she could actually see the difference between theirs and Reys.  and even when she saw Swayam being made a back up dancer. that definitely wasn't something we expected from Sharon as a character. She has always been shown as one who goes against the wrong and stands for the right. By showing all this Cvs are doing nothing but ruining the essence of her character...

vaishali_mhaske

Go to top