Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) (Page 70)

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Diwa's mama maplae songs was jus fantastic..hats off!!Clap

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Cloning kadhal

Cloning kadhal, is a romantic video single, dedicated to the world community.It aims to promote love in today's world, where disbelief and violence against one's own self is becoming so hard to control. We take this oppurtunity, to remove the above said self hatred disease, make people believe in oneself and others for everyone's wellbeing. For a better world to live,its better to love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurplePeach-Sue101

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Diwakar's Mamma Mapplai song ooommmggg, how did he do it???  It was a rocking performance by him, my parents and I were just so excited watching it on TV today again. 

Sarath's performances were great also for the finals. 

Edited by Smiles-20 - 08 February 2014 at 3:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto-PurplePeach-krithikas

BharathiK Newbie
BharathiK
BharathiK

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
This week we will see celebration and farewell of SS4. 20 performances which includes solo and duets. We will see most of the contestants from top 33.

autumnsconcerto-Glitz-Sue101

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Saw today's episode. Can't say I was too impressed with the singing. I would prefer if they did it the way they did juniors and give awards instead of prizes. But it's nice to see the top 33 again! All the finalists are here too! And of course, Aravind and Sarath were back as well (my favourite singers this season...I didn't see Sai Vignesh though, did anyone spot him?Confused).

But in my honest opinion, the "so-called judges" (except for Srinivas) are super annoying. I wish Satya and Pooja were here at least, instead of Sai and Malavika. Disapprove

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 10 February 2014 at 11:04am
BharathiK Newbie
BharathiK
BharathiK

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Saw today's episode. Can't say I was too impressed with the singing. I would prefer if they did it the way they did juniors and give awards instead of prizes. But it's nice to see the top 33 again! All the finalists are here too! And of course, Aravind and Sarath were back as well (my favourite singers this season...I didn't see Sai Vignesh though, did anyone spot him?Confused).

But in my honest opinion, the "so-called judges" (except for Srinivas) are super annoying. I wish Satya and Pooja were here at least, instead of Sai and Malavika. Disapprove

The day Vijay TV had this shoot, Sai Vignesh had Times Thyagaraja awards finals. He is 2nd runner up in that. We will see him in T20 coming week.

jaysvimalautumnsconcertoSue101

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Well said..!!!
autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BharathiK

The day Vijay TV had this shoot, Sai Vignesh had Times Thyagaraja awards finals. He is 2nd runner up in that. We will see him in T20 coming week.

Who else is in Super Singer T20?

Go to top