Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) (Page 69)

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Originally posted by BharathiK

2 of the finalists are going to sing a song for a movie called Kaaviya Thalaivan. Music by A.R.Rahman.

Thanks for sharing the information :) hope we get to know who those singers are :)

Heard next is Super Singer T20 Season 2 can't wait to see all the best singers together again :)

Hoping Sarath and Aravind Srinivas come back. Tongue

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ma ka pa wow
Embedded image permalink
hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Congrats diwakar - so proud of you Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurplePeach-

ZEESXY Senior Member
ZEESXY
ZEESXY

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Congrats diwakar - so proud of you Star
Diva, congrats. Make it big this is yur chance.
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I don't know y people keep saying Diwakar got sympathy votes. Let's say 50% of his votes was casted based on sympathy still he won fair n square cuz he would have gotten 3.5 lakhs atleast. Pls don't degrade others just cuz u like Syed, Diwakar fans r not saying he isn't a good singer but so many of Syed's fans r against Diwakar. As somebody said here even before his profile was aired he has got do many fans like me just cuz he sang so well without having any musical training. He was able to deliver consistent great performances week after week, pls rewind to initial episodes of SS4 n see how many judges have said that they have become his fan, Ananth sir's praise on his ability to grasp n sing effortlessly. How many standing ovation performances!! Plz don't belittle cuz of ur bias. We do accept that Syed rose beautifully to the occasion towards grand finale giving some wonderful performances n he did exceptionally well in the finals too. But do u all think that Mr. AR Rahman, Janaki Amma n a few who r other legends who praised Diwakar did so cuz they were influenced by sympathy hearing about his background?? So pls accept graciously that Diwakar too is a wonderful singer n that without learning music he is a gifted person!! Don't let ur liking towards Syed colour ur judging of others. Iam sure he too will shine in the upcoming future.
Sorry if I have offended someone, I have been a silent reader throughout but I can't take it that people think so low of someone just cuz they like others.

Edited by kchitra77 - 07 February 2014 at 1:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGal_Devna_-PurplePeach-krithikas

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

I don't know y people keep saying Diwakar got sympathy votes. Let's say 50% of his votes was casted based on sympathy still he won fair n square cuz he would have gotten 3.5 lakhs atleast. Pls don't degrade others just cuz u like Syed, Diwakar fans r not saying he isn't a good singer but so many of Syed's fans r against Diwakar. As somebody said here even before his profile was aired he has got do many fans like me just cuz he sang so well without having any musical training. He was able to deliver consistent great performances week after week, pls rewind to initial episodes of SS4 n see how many judges have said that they have become his fan, Ananth sir's praise on his ability to grasp n sing effortlessly. How many standing ovation performances!! Plz don't belittle cuz of ur bias. We do accept that Syed rose beautifully to the occasion towards grand finale giving some wonderful performances n he did exceptionally well in the finals too. But do u all think that Mr. AR Rahman, Janaki Amma n a few who r other legends who praised Diwakar did so cuz they were influenced by sympathy hearing about his background?? So pls accept graciously that Diwakar too is a wonderful singer n that without learning music he is a gifted person!! Don't let ur liking towards Syed colour ur judging of others. Iam sure he too will shine in the upcoming future.
Sorry if I have offended someone, I have been a silent reader throughout but I can't take it that people think so low of someone just cuz they like others.
agree wid u whole heartdly... realy true.. as i mentioned in the above cmnt- 50% are due to sympathy.. but he was awesome n gav his level best!!! chanceless.. true singer indeed!!
Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i think no one is putting any finalist down ..each one have their own choice of lliking someone than the other..if u like someone atleast i see the performances of my liked one more than the others and follow them more and would highlight their plus points and definitely wanted to share my opinion as to why my favorite did not be the first...and i would also not care if someone does  not like my choice, as they dont need to Smile
ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Hi, today only I watched the re telecast of Super singer in Vijay TV... 
Its waste of time to compare diwahar perform with others. First performance of - Sonia, parvathy, Sarath and Syed performances are 1000 times better than Hama hama  by diwahar... Only sympathy votes and sympathy wins...

Edited by ShankarVel - 08 February 2014 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sinthu99Sue101

Go to top