Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) (Page 67)

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

Sympathy votes for Diwa, that iswhy he swept or else sure our dear Syed would have won

I completely agree with this.. As I myself heard this from few of my friends/relatives...

Has anyone here voted? I tried to vote to Syed from my number and from few others' too.. But none of the went through.. I did immediately after the performances... However, few were not sent.. and for few I got reply @ night 2:00 AM, saying voting lines are closed...I voted in the evening and got reply @ 2:00 AM... this is bad... Not even singly of my vote was success...
This would have happened for others too.. So I really have doubt on whether the results are genuine... Whatever it is, from prev season winners, I know these results can help you but not for long time.. I hope Syed makes his career...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101

BharathiK Newbie
BharathiK
BharathiK

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Sympathy votes for Diwa, that iswhy he swept or else sure our dear Syed would have won

I completely agree with this.. As I myself heard this from few of my friends/relatives...

Has anyone here voted? I tried to vote to Syed from my number and from few others' too.. But none of the went through.. I did immediately after the performances... However, few were not sent.. and for few I got reply @ night 2:00 AM, saying voting lines are closed...I voted in the evening and got reply @ 2:00 AM... this is bad... Not even singly of my vote was success...
This would have happened for others too.. So I really have doubt on whether the results are genuine... Whatever it is, from prev season winners, I know these results can help you but not for long time.. I hope Syed makes his career...

Weird, as far i know there was no issues with SMS voting. Only online voting had issues sometimes. Your sent SMS from Airtel subscribed phone?

In terms on consistency Dhivakar had fans since top 30. Many who are following this season since auditions supported him cause he gave so many good performances since top 33. Perior to his AV his FB fansite had 14k fans and After AV around 19k till finals.  Syed's fan base started to grow eventually only mainly after top 5. Everyone are happy with the results from judges VTV and majority of public's side. Only places are different but all 5 are winners.

Edited by BharathiK - 03 February 2014 at 10:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vithus1592autumnsconcerto.LovelyDreamer.-PurplePeach-

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
For super singer consistency of fans is not important... Consistency of singing is important... On that syed, sarath, parvathy and sonia are far better than diwahar...

He got more of sympaphy votes... Even in grand final stage itself he is asking votes by saying his and his family inability...

Sue101

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Guys.. chill chill... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurplePeach-Sue101

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

definitely syed wil make his career.awsum singer!!! i too voted for syed..the voting lines r closed sms wil jus cum to alert us... n again i received a thx for voting notificaion... not only syed all the 5 wil develop as play back singers... as it happened in the previous super singer..but sum corruption is ther some of them taking pity on Diwa wil vote..but he gave his level best... he samg wel in my opinion!!! n Syed osum as ever!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanCSue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
why i liked Syed more, the innocence in him, he was no different to the kid Ajeeth who won the Juniors, both were equally innocent aand truthful and singing loved it to core Thumbs Up i love the kids, they are so truthful and that is why I wanted Rafiq and Gabi to win in Jodi too and they did Clap

Edited by Sue101 - 04 February 2014 at 10:25am

-PurplePeach-

BharathiK Newbie
BharathiK
BharathiK

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
2 of the finalists are going to sing a song for a movie called Kaaviya Thalaivan. Music by A.R.Rahman.

Edited by BharathiK - 04 February 2014 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurplePeach-krithikasSue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BharathiK

2 of the finalists are going to sing a song for a movie called Kaaviya Thalaivan. Music by A.R.Rahman.
do you know which two please?

Go to top