Tamil  Reality Shows

Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 72

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
http://tv.desitv forum.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=258430&Itemid=214
(Remove the space between tv and forum)

For those interested, Check the promo  of Indian Idol Junior for this coming weekend at the link above.. If she crosses this week, Anjana will be in the finals (top 4) on September 1st. Way to go girl.. Rocking performance. Sorry to post it here.. Just can't stop being happy for her :)

Anyway, Is any one suggesting songs for the SS4 contestants through www.supersinger.in . All their profiles are uploaded in the website.. 

Edited by jaysvimal - 21 August 2013 at 2:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migannithyamkvkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) (Page 3)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed update Jay..

Anjana in Top 4. super..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalkrithikas

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
August 22nd - Latest Songs from 2009 Round Continues..

Special Performance by Swetha - Innum konjam neram irunda daan enna

Sanjay - ayyayo nenju alayudadi [Original Singers : SP Balasubramaniam, SP Charan & Prashantini]
Swetha - Well sung. Was pleasant. little slight mesmerizing touches was missing. 
Naresh - The glide in the first line if it comes in one breath will be good. Try that. 
(Not bad. I like the slight romantic feel in both SPB and Charan's voice.. Wished it was there.)

Soundarya - Padhi kadal padhi mutham [Original Singer - Jayashree]
HariCharan - one side classical and one side western. perfectly good job
(She sang well, her classical voice is good. and her western she has the attitude. But normal filmi songs, I can't think of one heroin for whom her voice would suit.. May be she doesnt suit the Melodies. The shrill in her voice dampens my liking for her.)

Special Guest - Iman

Vyjayanthi - Ayyayayo Aanandame [Original Singer: Aditi Paul]
Iman - Superb. Really loved it. This song was sung by a new comer. You equated it
Hari Charan - you have a very tender voice. The way you handled the notes was very nice. 
(The voice was too thin.. Overall not bad)

Special Performance by Sai Charan, Harihara Suthan, Malavika, Pooja (From Super Singer 3)

Diwakar - Kacheri Kacheri [Original Singer: Mukesh]
Iman - Thank you brother for chosing this song. This song has melody inspite of the folk feel in this song. 
(Not the great song I wished he would sing. But.. Wow. I just love the energy that flows through this guy everytime he sings. No surprise he was the first to get to the Top 30. It was an enjoyable performance. Am sure Iman has him marked for future) and Iman danced for this song :)

Iman left with a message to the SS4 contestants, love music and it will take you to places for sure. And the first place will be in Virugambakkam in my studios. Another oldie was there - Anitha from Super singer 1 who got her first break through Iman. She sang another diverse song [Shokku Sundari] that she sang for him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaikrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Very nice review Jay.

My favs were Parvathy Sonia Ramesh Aravind and Diwakar.

Vyjayanthi was too weak and Soundarya was OK.

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.
Parvathy's nenjukulle was good... innum involve aagi paadi irukkalaam. Amazing lyrics + ARR.
Ramesh was good too... feel was missing in places, need to learn the lyrics & keep improving. :)

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jay.. Strangely like button is not working on this page !!!

Will there be an elimination this week?

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I agree Parvathy was super both weeks this and last week was even better. Her little sister cute.

Nice songs by judges.

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Got this pic in FB..
Vaishali , Nirjari  missing..Have they got eliminated..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top