Tamil  Reality Shows

Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 72

Page 1
Page   of 72
Page 3 Page 72

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for opening this thread. :)

And thanks a lot Jay for the updates. Missed reading it long time.

Madhumita and Shenbagaraj performed so well last episode.

Missed Krishnas performance last week. Why they didn't show his performance :(

Feel happy for Anjana. She has improved a lot. And feeling bad for our very own Priyanka Anu Srinisha They have lot of potentials to compete in national level but I guess they lack hindi knowledge :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimal~*Thamizhan*~hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) (Page 2)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Yes Krithika. Krishna was awesome with his Roja Roja and well deserved to be the performer of the week. Deepthi deserved for her song too in front of the Vani Jayaram, T R Mahalingam and Mano. Though I am not sure if Parvathy was solely the only best last week to win. 

Sorry if I was rude in my criticism on Soundarya. Just annoyed at her trying to cease every opportunity to show her attitude and jalra to judges. Be it to Vani Jayaram that she sang the same song before in the last season in front of her too.. or that she saw Srini in her dream last week! That's why I enjoyed Ma Ka Pa's Joke.

True Nithya and Krithika, Anjana is flourishing so well on the National stage. In fact, I like how the judges interact with the juniors. Instead of our scripted no movement from the seat kind of judging, those three truly gel with the kids. Of course Shreya Goshal is a little distant at times but I like Shekar and Vishal for their lively talk to the children. Even Anjana didn't know Hindi before she joined the competition. All her songs were from her memory taught by her father. But she has greatly improved in her language and is able to speak and converse to a large extent with an otherwise Hindi dominated crowd. I guess she is lucky to have atleast one parent comfortable with the language (though her mother tried she couldnt speak Hindi). I feel bad for Priyanka and Srinisha too. Mukund and Malavika (Rajesh Vaidya's Daughter) were in the fray for Indian Idol Junior but lost out in the Top 10 selections. Though I am sure the winner has already been selected even there like every other reality show, but just glad for Anjana and hope she sets her mark!.. 

If possible try to Google Indian Idol Junior's 17th August episode.. Mind blowing with Sukhwinder Singh.. That's how lively I wish Airtel Super Singer is also.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceankrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Jay.. will definitely watch it..

I completely agree about Soundarya .. She is not that GOOD to receive praises from judges..

Just heard Anu's first film song..Her voice comes in 2nd half along with S.P.B.Charan.. Awesome song and beautiful rendition..

jaysvimal~*Thamizhan*~

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Wow. Her voice is so soothing to hear :) Thanks Krithika.. 

hopper_oceankrithikas

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
August 20th - Latest Songs from 2009 Round Continues...

Parvathy - Nenjukkulle Oma Mudinjirukken [Original Singer: Sakthishree Gopalan]
Haricharan - You just killed the song. (in a good way. LOL) Dont change. You have a killer tone. Just watch out for lyrics in Tamil. 
Suchi - Your tone overrides everything. 
Swetha - Something happening inside this song. I just enjoyed your song. Your voice sounded as if it was sore but was beautiful. 
(Start was not great. But she picked up soon. The little beautiful Rahman touches we could feel in Sakthishree's rendition were there here and there. I still loved the original though may be thats because of his recording and his orchestra effects)

Alagesan - Ambalekkum Pombalekkum Avasaram [Krishnaraj and Velmurugan]
Suchi - Pramadama padinanga. I used to feel when singers who can sing carnatic are getting eliminated, may be they are playing some tricks to keep you in the competition. But today I acknowledge you are not here by fluke but only because of your talent. 
All judges danced with him. 
[It was good watching his sing with the lyric stand. Though am not sure how long he can survive in this competition. His voice does show his age and strain. Though he amazes big time for his persistant efforts, energy and enthusiasm. His voice might suit the old age actors I mean those who are not the leads. say like Manivannan kind. Ultimately they are all fighting for playback opportunities. Lets see.]

Naresh Iyer sang Nan Sonnadum Mazhai vanducha! and Vena machan Vena [Wow, he creates magic everytime he sings those high notes and his folk feel]

Sarath Santosh - Oru Devathai parkum neramidhu [Original Singer: Roop Kumar Rathod]
Harini - Its a difficult song. Congrats for the guts to select this song too. Roop Kumar is an experienced singer with his Hindustani knowledge. Good effort.
Naresh Iyer - This needs a mature rendition and good breath control. You managed it effortlessly. 
(Nice. Good to see him get back to his good form again. He was a little down the last week. Love his high notes)

Sai Vignesh - Aariro Aarariro idhu thandai thalattu [Original Singer: Haricharan]
Haricharan - Very good performance. it is a very intimate song with variations in feel with smile and sadness. You did it very good. 
(Starting was not at his best given some thing that showed difficulty with Low notes. But then once the notes and flow started it was good. Haricharan sang it after the comments. Was truly awesome to hear from him with all the beautiful feel and sangadhis.]

Rizwan - En kadhal solla neramillai [Original Singers: Yuvan and Thanvi]
Harini - Very good performance. Selection super, Performance Super.
Haricharan - Thank you for Yuvan's song. One of the two my favourite Yuvan's songs. Good to see you have the playback tendency to adapt to the character and sing it with the feel of the character singing it. 
(It was a very nice performance. He is one dedicated singer and hope he continues to impress everyone)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceannithyamkvkrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Finally got a chance to watch this today ...

I loved madhumita and shenbagaraj. Both were my fav for this round Embarrassed Have to say when i heard the music i was like this is moongil tottham song and i know its not an easy song but when she started singing i had no doubt she hit it. It was so good. I think the suttadhe suttadhu song umm was not like i duno how to say but was different to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimal

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
omg hahaha i only manage to catch the old one and here i see 2 more rounds up already nu.. will catch up on the rest by this weekend LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimal

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
August 21st - Latest Songs from 2009 Round Continues..

Ganesh - Po Nee Po Remix - The scream of love [Original Singers: Sathya Prakash,Harish Swaminathan]
Naresh Iyer - Terrific energetic Performance. 99% on tempo. Pitch perfect with total confidence. 
Suchi - Why did you choose the fast version instead of the slow version. I was worried when you started this as it needed the control and grip. But good job
Hari Charan - Effortless and good song choice. I thought you would improvise when you go to the top. He wished Sathya as well sung.
(I Felt as if he was just racing and shouting to keep up the tempo. I liked Sathya's rendition than Ganesh's. Anyway the judges know better. Frankly I didn't feel pleasant hearing to Ganesh sing. 

Sathya sang the same and it was so nice, controlled and composed. Ganesh tried to join him and the effect was totally messy. Glad he stopped to just let Sathya hit the high notes and improvise.. Sathya rocks as always). 

Syed - Kodu potta konnu podu [Original Singer: Benny Dayal]
Harini - good performance. Tough song to sing live. But did a good job
Suchi - Was worried that you chose. It is a dense orchestra influenced song. You did a great job than a single singer singing it. 
Hari Charan - You can show a little more zeal and sing like Michael Jackson like his breath control.
(It was nice. liked his style and he does have a good folk feel. Of course the voice is not the same like Benny's but it didnt feel like the effect wasn't there)

Aravind Srinivas - Elay Keechan Vanthachu [Original Singer:  A.R. Rahman]
Harini - Very decent close to perfection
Hari Charan - You have a stylish voice and liked the way you carried it. Your delivery and landing notes and the style you ended it were good. Feel was there and you sounded like a pro
Naresh Iyer - I feel you were slightly fast in tempo than the original. You can be alert and keep the stacatto effect with it raw with a heavy tone. You will sound even more fantastic if you tune those little things. 
(Very nice effect. Liked the Rahman magic that spills everywhere in the song and it wasnt lost in this rendition. Guess the music keeps it catchy and covers the gaps if any. Nice backing by Diwakar/Shenbagaraj/Syed)

Nirjari - Kalvare Kalvare [Original Singer - Shreya Goshal]
Shwetha - Your song was like beautiful rain. It is one well listened song, the song sounded very nice in your voice too. Ananth's sir's training shows up in your singing. 
Harini - End of the song improvisations was out of the world. 
(Very effective singing. Atleast she didnt forget the lyrics this time. Her traditional Telugu voice did give it a different enjoyable dimension to the song. Few notes missed here and there but it didnt show up blatantly in the mass effect of this beautiful song)

Ramesh - Yedi Kallachi enna teriyalaya [Original Singers: Vijay Prakash , Shreya Ghoshal]
Hari Charan - Congratulations to you for the natural rendition. You should have come long before to singing. The difficult sangathis came effortlessly. Try to sing without the lyrics sheet
Harini - I have seen you before in the previous rounds. This round is even better. Good to see you have started to learn music inspite of your tough profession. My wishes to you to come to great heights.
(His voice has some pull which always reaches however he sings. Glad to know he is putting effort to learn music and get trained too. )

Sonia - Azhagai pookuthe [Original Singers: Prasanna, Janaki Iyer]
Swetha - Very impressed. only good things to say. good presense, good song selection, bright presentation
Naresh - Bright and nice voice presentation. Gai is not as in Subash Ghai.. 
Suchi - I was little worried initially but you owned this song. You have a nice rounded voice. [Why was Suchi worried for everyone and for every song today
(She sounds professional. Was nice to hear a good song)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~nithyamkvkrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top