Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) (Page 18)

jaysvimal Groupbie
jaysvimal
jaysvimal

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Just saw the episode. 
Ramesh gets a direct entry into Wildcard. (The judges gave him a standing ovation nudged by Sujatha (Surprise!), presented him a Karaoke). Today I felt they were genuinely concerned about his health and wanted to give him rest because of the problems they talked about before.. and his strain was showing up in his performances).. 

I am happy for them to have given him the supportive nod.. He deserves a thumbsup for his spirit. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2Pallanguzhimellisaikrithikas

mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates.
missed this week's performances... hope ramesh gives us an improved performance in the wildcard round. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhikrithikas

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
thought ramesh already sang yesterday...ambikaiyE eashwariyE.. a couple days back??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

jaysvimal Groupbie
jaysvimal
jaysvimal

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Yes Ramesh sang already as you said. He was put to Danger zone this week!!!! (I thought he gave one of the better performances). He was in DAnger Zone with Soundarya, Arvind Srinivas and Shenbagaraj.. 
(Read a rumour in Facebook.. 

Rumour on second elimination...SPB...at the time of leaving studio informed...VTV officials...pointing out the boy sitting in Gallery...mark my words...he is the number one singer in Tamil nadu in next ten years...Sreeni was with SPB at that time...

VT and two judges from the beginning hated Aravind's highly independent attitude and never wanted him to cross...Top15...Lowest scores were given and Unni was made to say you sang well but notes seriya varala...Ramesh in this round had very high score and Aravind was eliminated and all dispersed...The shooting for next round was a day after this...

Channel officials were upset..next morning and referred the matter to Mumbai...all contestants and judges were called mid night and this round was arranged with Kareokke music and Aravind was saved...Some adverse comments on Aravind by another judge and a visting judge also deleted...The next day in the same set almost in same dress the..show for commercially chart busters songs rounds began...This is almost very strong rumour."

So I am not sure if Ramesh's elimination was forced by VTV to save Arvind or they were genuinely concerned about his health but didnt want him out of the competition forever.. Anyway, if the little rest can help him learn in the meanwhile (Atleast a break of 2-3 months) I hope he improves in his health and music and comes back with a bang.. I dont have that much confidence in Alagesan returning for wildcard!.. 
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
WOW This much politics????

Yes Ramesh sang better thsi week. Aravind is a very good singer too.

I thought Aravind and SPB brother son are friends. He brought his friend on stage the week SPB was there. 

swash2

jaysvimal Groupbie
jaysvimal
jaysvimal

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I guess thats why VTV didnt want Aravind's elimination. Poor Ramesh! Anyway, idulayum avanukku oru nanmai irunda enakku sandosham daan.. 
Idukku badila Soundarya va anupirukkalam :)

Edited by jaysvimal - 27 September 2013 at 3:03pm
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I just watched the life line performance.
Looks like no preparation not even make up done. All wearing casual clothes and even judges no make up and wearing jeans. May be rumor correcto???

Even Makapa very casual.

Edited by migan - 27 September 2013 at 7:40pm

swash2

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the updates everyone! Clap

Shenbagaraj dedicating and singing the song "Ennavale" to his wife after his elimination was very soothing and touching to hear Smile and he was a very good sport. Thumbs Up Can see they are very understanding and caring towards each other.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 27 September 2013 at 8:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2nithya..

Go to top