Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
Top 9 rocks!  It's hard to tell who is going to win the title, but feel like Diwakar and Parvathy and probably Sonia will clash near the end.
Sonia has already won an apartment and other prizes from another Reality TV Show, so why is she competing? She's taking someone else's spot. I've noticed that she always sings Janaki's songs and easily escapes elimination. There should be no room in this competition for sympathy, but only for talent. Edited by rani321 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Now its Top 9, Sri..

1. Sarath Santhosh
  2. Sayeed 
  3. Thivagar
  4. Sai Viknesh
  5. Arvin
  6. Parvathy 
  7. Sonia
  8. Madhumitha
  9. Krishnan
Wild Card round just around the corner...😆

I feel Sorry that Soundarya eliminated at this round as she did do ok this time. But I felt she didn't do well till few rounds back.

I feel next in row for elimination are
Krishnan
Arvind Srinivas
Madumitha

I really miss Niranjana I hope she corms back in Wild card.
Originally posted by rani321

Sonia has already won an apartment and other prizes from another Reality TV Show, so why is she competing? She's taking someone else's spot. I've noticed that she always sings Janaki's songs and easily escapes elimination. There should be no room in this competition for sympathy, but only for talent.

As far as i'm aware, there are no rules that says you cannot compete if you have been a previous winner in another competition. If that was the case, many singers (even from the previous seasons) wouldn't have been able to take part. Syed always sings Ar Rahman songs - no one saw that as a problem. Then why does it matter if Sonia sings Janaki's songs. Its not about what songs you sing, its about how you sing it. She is a huge talent and should be in the top 3. However unfortunately the winner has to depend on the votes of the people and just like in the previous Super singer senior, the deserved probably wont win!
Sonia,

had said previously that she won the competition in Kerala singing malayam songs and now trying to sing tamil songs and win the SS.

If want to become a good playback singer, need to prosper in  all language .

Is it just me or does Unni have Saranth Santhosh (I hope I got the name right, the singer from Andra who is Telugu) as his favourite?  

Team Srinivas Diwakar is indeed awsoem today Thaniye Thannan Thaniyee...
Originally posted by migan

Team Srinivas Diwakar is indeed awsoem today Thaniye Thannan Thaniyee...

ah haan meenu ka, he is simply rocks there... ðŸ˜‰

now im waiting Syed performance tonite...
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

ah haan meenu ka, he is simply rocks there... ðŸ˜‰

now im waiting Syed performance tonite...

I like your Saravanan(Sakthi) Siggie... ðŸ˜‰ Visha.
Originally posted by migan

I like your Saravanan(Sakthi) Siggie... ðŸ˜‰ Visha.

Thanks meenu ka.. ðŸ˜Š