Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Bakti padalga for purattsi masam and all looks awesome with their
 tradiational costume.

The musicians, especially Rakesh in veenai, wow his music breath taking with his fingers are talking.
Bakthi padalgal round is good. Somehow i don't really can feel the kick in yesterday round 🤔 my mother was saying there is so many good songs and why these guys choosing these songs nu. Hoping to see some girls coming out today for a really fast beat bakthi padalagal with high pitch ..
I liked Aravind performance. Shenbagaraj though sang good didn't get the feel of bhakthi. Ganesh was ok but that song portrays a bakthan view not a god song. Soudarya spoiled that beautiful song. Too good the musicians .
Originally posted by krithikas

I liked Aravind performance. Shenbagaraj though sang good didn't get the feel of bhakthi. Ganesh was ok but that song portrays a bakthan view not a god song. Soudarya spoiled that beautiful song. Too good the musicians .

yes the musicians ⭐️
Krishnan was good with murugan padal.
I don't understand how Azhagesan is doing guest performances, don't think that is fair. 
True, they should have directly brought him to wildcard if they wanted to make money with the voting. this is pure waste of time.
One thing may be good for him, people will keep remembering him (we all have short term memories some time)

May be bad for him, if his flaws are over exposed :)
ok, i heard a news. wanted to share.

all that hoopla about S Janaki hugging Sonia as though she didnt know her from Eve.

well, Sonia has performed on stage shows with SJ...and sonia has performed in several stage shows it seems.

so, all a high drama.
Sonia did mention that she visited Janaki amma at her home and asked if Janaki amma remembered her..
She has already been a star in Idea Super star a Malayalam Singing Competition. This entry is just to pave her way into Tamil Film Song fraternity.. 

Friday September 27
Top 15.

Soundarya, Shenbagaraj, Aravind Srinivas and Ramesh were in danger zone.

Of all they said Shenbagaraj got low marks so eliminated him straight away. 

The rest 3 sang in Life line.

After Shenbagaraj finished  elimination, when the life lien singing started changed every one had change of costume to normal clothes not traditional costume.   And change of audience too. May be next week beginning pola.

After life line Ramesh was eliminated leaving with 15 now.

So this week elimination Shenbagaraj and ramesh.
Edited by migan - 10 years ago