Tamil Reality Shows

Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) - Page 51

satrams thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was not syed who was selected as the judges choice. It was sharath. See the 10 L momento that Sharath has received; it has mentioned in the momento as the "Judges choice winner" which was handed to sharath on stage. Edited by satrams - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats to the entire team behind Super Singer and the contestants for all their hardwork and effort.  Congrats to the winners Diwakar, Syed and Sarath.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
This whole judges choice thing is ridiculous and the way Bhavana said it and everything I was like really what's the point of this right now once the winner is announced.  I thought the winner is determined by votes and the judges so this whole unanimous judges choice thing was not needed.  

@Saatrams, really?  I never noticed it...hhmm...

It was really awkward also the way they said the two people not entering the top 3...

Makapa and Bhavana did a great job hosting it live, both were looking pretty also.  But wish there was an equal balance between the two, the balance can be so off sometimes with Bhavana overpowering.  Was surprised that a music director never came for the finals, I really thought the music director would announce the winner and give the first chance to the winner also. 

Did anyone notice the huge roar and support from the audience for Diwakar, it was clearly noticeable.  And the difference in votes oh my gosh what a huge difference (but don't know to what extent this fact is true lol).  
Smiles-20 thumbnail

Diwakar's Playlist consisting of his 69 performances.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsSTkBgqx7otIlkClNqptLYgY6RRF0ClL

Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First 3rd prize sollithu Winner sollirukkalam and then runner up, 4th and 5th sollirukkalam..  Innum suspense ah irunthirukkum.. 
But happy for the winners.. 

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats to Diwa! 👏

Wanted to see him or Sarath take the title. But Syed was absolutely fantastic today...he gave Diwa a tough fight (and Sonia as well). Parvathy's song selection wasn't the best, especially "Ra Raa" (in my humble opinion). Overall, I am satisfied with the results. Congratulations to all the top 5 contestants!👏

P.S. My mom holds the opinion that while all the other contestants should go into play back singing, Syed should become an actor (because according to her, he "is the best looking of the bunch, multitalented and can learn acting as well". 😉 Make of that, what you will. 
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 10 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My creation on Syed..
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am so happy for diwa😃😳  & also Syed Both Deserves it 👏
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Again in super singer seniour i am disppointed with the results... In SS3 I Expected pooja but the selected sai saran... Now its diwahar... Bad... May be he is good, but not excellent like syed or great like sarath or soft like parvathy...