Page 2 Page 72

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Under Construction!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalhopper_oceanHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
This week .. remaining participants, performer of the week & elimination. 

Sai Vignesh, Namitha (eliminated), Shenbagaraj (danger zone), Parvathy (performer of the week), Niranjana

Vaijeyanthi (danger zone), Diwakar, Azhagesan, Vaishali, Sanjay

Madhumitha, Sharath Santhosh, Ramesh, Aravind Srinivas, Rizwan

Syed, Nirjari, Ganesh, Sonia

Soundarya, Narayanan, Deepthi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalhopper_oceannithyamkvkrithikasHdhd

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri..

Was missing this thread..  though I don't watch this program regularly. I was reading the updates to know what is happening.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalkrithikas

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri. Missed this thread too..

So from where we missed, I guess we don't have Sai Shankar, Namitha, Rajagopalan anymore in the competition. Did I miss anyone. I am somehow not sure why Soundarya is being so pampered and kept in the competition in spite of being in the danger zone twice in a row. And the last song they said was her comeback performance! Seriously, I felt she was shouting and Namitha was definitely better than her :( 

I liked Ma Ka Pa's joke with her that he wished she would come back again next season that though he meant as a playback singer, she thought he wished her to come back as a contestant again :) 

As a side note, at least am happy to see Anjana from SSJ now in Top 5 for Indian Idol Junior rocking at the National stage :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceannithyamkvkrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates sri and jay ... yet to watch the first round. will comment more once i have watch them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimal

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
August 19th

No Srinivas/Unni/Sujatha this week.

This week's team of Judges: Harini, Hari Charan, Suchi, Swetha Mohan, Naresh Iyer [Am I thinking there may be no elimination this week?]

(They didnt announce that Kausik, Pooja, Malavika and Sai Charan were there! Am glad VTV is trying to promote their stars as much as possible to get them to be noticed for Playback opportunities)

Madhumitha - Moongil Thottam (Original Singer: Harini)
Harini - Loved it. 
Hari Charan - This song is tough and has the intimate feel like Kadhodudaan Naan Paduven and you sang it perfectly
(She was Awesome and she enjoyed the song. )

Shenbagaraj - Pichai Pathiram (Orginal Singer: Madhu Balakrishnan)
Hari Charan - Superb rendition. You are one of the strongest contestants in this season.
Suchi - The soul you gave this song, I really enjoyed. 
(Such a matured voice and a trained singer. He did pure justice to the song. I minimized the browser and heard only Madhu singing it.. )

Vaishali - Oh Mahazeeya (Original Singer: Swetha Mohan)
Swetha - I haven't heard another singer singing it. Your singing it was cute. Good Job
Hari Charan - to Swetha ... What's the meaning of the lyrics!? LOL
(Little mellowed than the original with a softer voice. Tried few improvisations. Some worked and some did not)

Special Performance: Nila Nila Nila Nila poguthe by Harini and Kaushik 

New Guest: Music Director Sathya (Theeya Vela Seyyanum Kumaru Fame)

Niranjana - Kattu Chirikki (Original Singers: Anuradha Sriram & Shankar M)
Swetha - This is a tough song to sing alone. You impressed singing it alone
Naresh Iyer - It showed you practised the song well. It was a nice flow from beginning to end
(It was different to hear the song in her voice given that I keep listening to the original every time I drive.. Though I didn't feel she was at ease with this song. Anuradha rocked the folk feel). 

Narayanan - Suthude Suthude Bhoomi (Original Singer: Anirudh Ravichander)
Harini - Well sung but may be a little faster than the beat. 
Hari Charan - Nice attempt. Bang on Pitch and feel but was different in charanam. The original does not sound like the lyrics are pure tamil. May be you could avoid such songs. 
(This guy has definitely taken difficult songs the last two weeks and rocked. Not the, THE best contestant, but he does his best to give anyone a tough competition. Just hope he works on his breath control and he can go long)

:)

Edited by jaysvimal - 19 August 2013 at 11:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShriramSMurthy~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceannithyamkvkrithikas

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed updates Jay..

Appreciate your efforts for writing the same.

It really helped me a lot to keep in touch with the contest.

jaysvimalkrithikas

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysvimal

I liked Ma Ka Pa's joke with her that he wished she would come back again next season that though he meant as a playback singer, she thought he wished her to come back as a contestant again :)

I too loved it.. Sou's expression was worth watching when MaKapa said hope to see you in next season too and then he quickly added as a playback singer.. Ma ka Pa.. ungalukku oru sabash for voicing our opinion but yet manging it superbly..

As a side note, at least am happy to see Anjana from SSJ now in Top 5 for Indian Idol Junior rocking at the National stage :)

Me too.. This girl is too good. Just hope she wins the title. Sad she did not get threw heights in Airtel super singer though.

Edited by nithyamkv - 20 August 2013 at 12:49am

jaysvimalkrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top