Fan Fictions

Kya Ho Raha Hai - Part 2-Pg3 - note pg 4! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Sour Skittles

IF-Dazzler

Sour Skittles

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
hey ruby sis
awesum intro Clap Clap luved it yaar
and wht do i say? tell me na Wink LOL cont sooooooon cant wait!!!!!!remebeer your promise Wink Wink LOL
himani Hug Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Ho Raha Hai - Part 2-Pg3 - note pg 4! (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desiigirl19

Goldie

desiigirl19

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
oh interesting intro. waiting for the next part!
luv rani

ruby89

Goldie

ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged

PART 1:

On a dark table of a dark room, there lied a man with his hand moving on a black leathered diary which said:

August 13th

It all started today, when some random fortune teller which my bro made me see said that " a person close to me is the person I'll be with forever". It did not bother me a lot, until I met Himani today after the whole summer, seems long since the holiddays. When I was close to her i felt something, I saw something in her eyes today. It reminded me of the time when Himani and I went to graduation prom together. I miss those days, and I clearly saw she did too. I want to be close to her, I want to hold her, I want to be her's ONLY!Why is she on my mind. Why can't I stop thinking. I asked her for lunch tomorrow but what if that goes wrong?! WHAT IF... OH MY GOD! what she wore today oh lord can anyone look THAT beautiful is just a summer time dress. I Abhi Bachan, from now on will do whatever in my power to make Himani as happy as possible, she deserves the happiness after all she went through...I've known her since AGES! shez my best friend, my everything! she cooks for me lives with me, cleans, wakes me up.... EVERYTHING! but that's when college starts again! shez my soul mate sehz my life, she has known everything that i have done in life she brought me to be who I am she I know is the one  I want to live with..FOREVER!..but for that to happen its a good idea to sleep now! tomorrow is the big day!
-Abhi

----

In a dark ally of a dark mansion in a corner of a room layed a girl with jst a notebook in her hand lying on her stomach she typed :

Aug 13th

OH MY LORD! I know what it meant when the fortune teller told me "THe guy whom I meet will be the one I cherrish and be with forever". I know now it cant be anyone but HIM!... the love in his eyes, the words so sweet saying " I missed you" *sigh* what else can it be! Tomorrow is the lunch with him, and I know It's love at this sight not before in last 10 years have I felt this for any guy... except.... but I know Abhi,  I want to be held by him, I want to be pampered by him, I want to be loved by him, I want to be His ONLY!. I remember the prom where he kissed me under the dark night full of stars, I wish that night will repeat tomorrow!. Those stars, that handsome face, that amazing love filled eyes, that voice that makes me skip a beat. Its truly the best thing that has happened in a while!... Tomorrow is the date and I wish and pray to lord that everything will go perfectly. We've been friends since the 4th grade, He's the only guy whom I'm friends with but it feels more more more then just friendship. I know everything about him, i can predict his moves or his lines but still I can't imagine how tomorrow will be like.
Anywho time for bed tomorrow is a big day ahead
-Himani

The lights go off in both rooms, the diary and notebook shut! seemed as though all town was asleep BUT there in THAT window was someone writing on a notepad as he wrote:

----

Aug 13
DUDE! I saw HER with that retard again! ARGH... took me so long to take them apart.... together again! i must do something, but what?! AHHH IDEA, what did they say they were meeting tomorrow eh! nice! time to play this game with them AGAIN!

THEN the town went to sleep! with two souls dreaming of the day to come, but there was someone there who laid in bed thinking something not so good for two souls who had no idea on what was coming their way

-----------

What's Himani's past that she desrves happiness? Who is the Third guy?What happened after Abhi did kiss Himani on the prom night? What will happen at the lunch to chagne their lives? Keep reading!

hope you like the first part. I'm trying to write in a new way, I don't know if anyone on I-F tried ot but I'm going to write the whole fanfic as a journal that u readEmbarrassed tell me if you like the idea or should I change back to normal?

Anyways hope u like the part. do comment, they always help!Embarrassed

tc,

Ruby

Edited by ruby89 - 14 August 2006 at 12:08am

Kashiish

IF-Rockerz

Kashiish

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
wow jaan that was amazing loved itt continue soon Big smile Big smile
ur sweetheart
kashish

Edited by kyph05 - 14 August 2006 at 12:28am