Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What's actually driving out the trp audience ? (Page 5)

..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Awesome Post , you have said it all . 

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhubala123

good post. I am not a regular viewer or fan of the show even though it has my name Embarrassed LOL

But I used to watch the show when RK and madhu started living together and he started the "Biwi.." thing. My room-mate and I used to call it "biwi-wala serial" LOL It was nice and came just before Bigg Boss. So we used to watch it and then followed it till RK ditched madhu again. Then those cry-fry episodes were too much so we skipped a few. Again when RK and madhu started working together it all looked good but since the time Sultan outgrew them we stopped watching it totally. 

I am a neutral audience so I can't help but say it was too cliched, boring and predictable. Even now I visited the forum to know if Sultan is kicked out, guess not.

So the moot point is U r absolutely right! Ppl watch the show  for leads but not just the leads they need a strong script. I am saying this coz i'm a fan of DD's Geet and the show at its last days got corrupted by side-kicks but still the fans didn't leave coz the leads were together always. Hope CVs realise this and MEIEJ gets back to its old glory! Thumbs Up

@ Red u did what 90.9% of audience did & clearly indicated which part u enjoyed more .

@ Green not only cliche or boring , but it was DISGUSTING !! A hardcore criminal every now & then jumping into others personal lives , vandalising their properties , killing ppl & LECTURING others about RELATIONSHIP , MORAL VALUES & MANNERS Dead That character just irritates the hell outta us Angry

@Pink , every successful show (DABH , YRKKH r live examples ) survives on the strong bond between the leads . Their life may be full of ups & downs but they r supposed to have faith on their relation & fight off every storm . Sometimes they might get separated (the story needs to progress forward) from each other , but separation doesn mean falling on lob wid a random 3rd person . separation can be done in many other ways too , but even if they get separated their relation shouldn give any chance to any third person to force his way in between .

thanx for commenting Embarrassed
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

They were hell bent to show sulu as a hero nd rk as a villain ... Bt we audience played villain to the show nd ran away ...All the mess started there it was damn clear dat they knew that they got ntng mre intresting 4 Rk-Madhu ... So they tought of creating a new love story whch was rejected ...

Yaahh...u know some ppl here actually wanted RK to get kicked out & Bhai to get Hero's place LOL & irritated the hell outta PH by regularly tweeting or msging in fb demanding so . & Cvs picked up the false idea that the demand flowing in their tweetwall or fb wall/inbox through various MIDs actually the audience's demand & they started to glorify Bhai to do so , but the REAL audience slapped hard on their face with every week trp drop & they were bound to abondone the idea of making Bhai hero LOL Then they tried to built up Bhai as "parallel lead" , but Bhaijaan ko waise bhi kisine accept nahi kia ...then they made him RK's Stepbrother with a faint hope if RK's name can sell him , but again no one bought Mr. Unsellable's utpatang logicless story , to they painted him full black ...but yaha bhi... LOL So u see CVs new trick , promoting Rishbala in tweets , fb statuses ...& trying to sell Bhai ka lust crap under Rishbala's wrapper . I just don get when a character fails in so many avatars & shows no hint of becoming successful in the every new one he is given why don they just ABONDONE their hope to sell him Sleepy
Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Awesome post! You said it all!

I read an article somewhere that falling in love phase brings the highest TRPs on indian TV. Rishbala falling in love was such a short period and was magical one too. They kept rushing through that phase with the hope of unwedding to be the never before twist on indian TV. That was their first biggest mistake. Then came you know who and ruined everything completely so that I am not even sure if Rishbala can bring back the magic. ConfusedOuch
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

actually i think the CVs kept Madhu & RK true to their characters before,during and after the post wedding drama...cos Madhu has always shown to be naive,overly good natured and downright gullible and RK just the opposite(thankfully)...which is why Sultan was able to make full use of Madhu's good samaritan nature...however the only reason why Madhu compromised on her principles and didn't hand over sultan to the police is because of Aryan and more so cos the boy didn't have a mother and was disabled on top.

Nope...it doesn go with Madhu's too much idealistic , justice favoring nature . How can she want a hardcore criminal who God knows killed how many ppl & shows no remorse for that to roam freely , in fact to enjoy his life just bcoz he has got a son ?? In case of RK ,even though he tried to pay compensation & Mukku's family was very happy to sort out the case out of court by accepting the compensation , Madhu still on went on with her justice ka nara & put RK behind the bar . Never for a single time she thought even RK too must haven't dropped from sky , he is too someone's son . No ! She didn't ! She just wanted to punish him coz he carelessly hurt a man . She thought compensation was not enough to fix his misdeed so went forward to put him in lock up .
In case of Sultan the whole thing went in total opposite way . Rk just broke a man's leg unwillingly , but Sultan ? Killed hundreds of ppl deliberately for the sake of money Dead & never felt remorseful about it , forget giving out compensations . Madhu thought this man deserves to be happy in life just coz he has got a stammering child ? What kind of justice it was ? What about those hundreds of families who lost their near & dear ones due to this man's hunger for money ?? NO !! It doesn match Madhu's character at all . I wl say her character was butchered mercilessly to accomodate this clunky character Dead
Emptyheart Goldie
Emptyheart
Emptyheart

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
coz of tough compitation by tarak mehta ka ulta chasma which is aan awsm show nm stress buster... 
madubala always separation who wannsa see
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
wl rply the rest later Smile
.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
sayu.. itne long essay kyun chhapnrahe hai yanha OuchTongue